B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December 2018 #2

3 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Did something happen between Amira and Serafima when they woke up this morning ?  I just watched the replay, and it goes from 12:24 to 12:39 ... Any explanation ?  Just hope RLC will not block any action ... 

No.They went out to smoke. Before they left. If you look at the Cam 3-12 you will find them at that time.

8 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

Dalia is the only one Oksi will have to play with for a while so yes I think she will get together with her.  Or at least try.  I'm hoping Dalia won't go for it.  

You're right though, the new girl will be a wild card.

Hey bud, you did not answer my question from earlier...

Cheesy One, your girl Dalia is wide open, 3some, 4some, just get some....this is just ripping your heart out right?

3 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Hey bud, you did not answer my question from earlier...

Cheesy One, your girl Dalia is wide open, 3some, 4some, just get some....this is just dipping your heart out right?

You're right, I didn't answer because I didn't think it warranted an answer.  And it's ripping, not dipping😉

Just now, menouscope2015 said:

Ok thanks ... I think we will see interesting moments with these two lovely ladies ... Let's see 

I highly doubt it. They are opening up a little more. They are doing every thing together and I mentioned earlier that could turn to more intimacy if you add a lot more wine than they drink now.

They are nice to look at though, for sure.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

I highly doubt it. They are opening up a little more. They are doing every thing together and I mentioned earlier that could turn to more intimacy if you add a lot more wine than they drink now.

They are nice to look at though, for sure.

You're right, they are very nice to look at and they get along great but I don't think Sera will be open to any intimacy beyond what we see now.  I really think for her it's just going to stay sisterly.  

18 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

You're right, they are very nice to look at and they get along great but I don't think Sera will be open to any intimacy beyond what we see now.  I really think for her it's just going to stay sisterly.  

Sadly I agree...

Btw Cheesy, I like the new avatar...😉