May & Archie

40 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

They need time!!! It's a new relationship and they are still knowing each other 😁

So apparently was Kiramy a new relationship but that didn't stop them knowing each other well as you put it.

Perhaps May is better suited to a girl/girl relationship rather than girl/guy.

10 minutes ago, Robwin said:

So apparently was Kiramy a new relationship but that didn't stop them knowing each other well as you put it.

Perhaps May is better suited to a girl/girl relationship rather than girl/guy.

Or perhaps it's easier to fake relationship with girls then with guys... 😁  For some reasons you see so casual meetings between girls then between guys at VH 🤣🤣

9 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Or perhaps it's easier to fake relationship with girls then with guys... 😁  For some reasons you see so casual meetings between girls then between guys at VH 🤣🤣

I think girls are more comfortable having relationships or sexual contact with each other as are people watching them seem to be more comfortable with watching girls together rather than watching 2 guys which is probably why the gay apartments failed as the majority of viewers just don't want to watch gay guys.

This particular May'/Archie relationship seems just to be a put up job with neither of them really into each other as if they were they would be fucking like rabbits.JMO.

Just now, Robwin said:

I think girls are more comfortable having relationships or sexual contact with each other as are people watching them seem to be more comfortable with watching girls together rather than watching 2 guys which is probably why the gay apartments failed as the majority of viewers just don't want to watch gay guys.

This particular May'/Archie relationship seems just to be a put up job with neither of them really into each other as if they were they would be fucking like rabbits.JMO.

And i agree with you.. was exactly what i said above.. on both situation  - none relationship - much more easier to have licking and fingering with a girl then sucking and fucking a guy ... and on cams that even makes it harder  

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

And i agree with you.. was exactly what i said above.. on both situation  - none relationship - much more easier to have licking and fingering with a girl then sucking and fucking a guy ... and on cams that even makes it harder  

i have always been of the the opinion that the women has the easiest part to play in sex as all she has to do basically is lay back and await the penetration wheres a guy has to get it up first and many factors play a part in preventing him from getting it up hard like stress, cams and any other worries etc.

• Like 2

Just now, Robwin said:

i have always been of the the opinion that the women has the easiest part to play in sex as all she has to do basically is lay back and await the penetration wheres a guy has to get it up first and many factors play a part in preventing him from getting it up hard like stress, cams and any other worries etc.

X2.. But i guess you will have troubles with @ashleyxyz 🤣🤣

• Like 2