May & Archie

For fucks sake May, you got a fucking bloke, now fucking use him, use the fucking apartment and give you and us a bit of fucking pleasure or if not do us all a fucking favour and fuck off.

Do you get the fucking impression that we are fucking pissed off with you ?

Too fucking right we fucking are so do us all a fucking favour and either fucking join in or fuck off.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Il y a 3 heures, Robwin a dit :

A person is either heterosexual, lesbian, homosexual or bisexual. May is obviously bisexual. No other options exist.

I am well aware of sexual orientation and of course you are correct but my post was meant to be sarcasm.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Robwin said:

For fucks sake May, you got a fucking bloke, now fucking use him, use the fucking apartment and give you and us a bit of fucking pleasure or if not do us all a fucking favour and fuck off.

Do you get the fucking impression that we are fucking pissed off with you ?

Too fucking right we fucking are so do us all a fucking favour and either fucking join in or fuck off.

..fuck..🤣.

• Like 2

Archie slept with her for the last three nights and didn't respond when she attempted to initiate some sexual activity so why would he perform any differently now.

She needs the other guy she was with before that was named Alan in the archives but wasn't Alan from Alan and Evie.

When Archie has performed, it has been quick and boring.

• Upvote 1

Personaly for me the "residents" of gargamel places are the fourniture,the big bed i call her Sally,the small table and two chairs in kitchen are Biff and cheeky,the big black coach i call it Bored bob.The other "things" gargamel calls "residents" like May,Alan,Evi etc are just "guests" that live in other houses and apear one or other day in the VH "motel".

• Like 1