May & Archie

58 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I used to live in the South and I've played a Jews Harp. You have to be careful cause if it hits your teeth is will rattle them and you won't Iike it.  Makes a cool ass sound though and it'll make you giddy. 

Yea, I think I remember a few of those teeth-rattling episodes. :biggrin:

17 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Still I am trying to figure out why VH kicked May out when Alan & Evi still are wasting the space?

Probably they had reasons to kick out May and don't have reasons to kick out Alan&Evi... Not knowing what happened (only remember that May&Archie was in bedroom, probably sleeping), don't forget that they was put offline by VH

Or in the end could have been and option of them to leave after that something that happened .. Could have generate a fine and for their budget was too much

And for VH is the same having 30 / 40 / 50 houses.. If there is anyone with problems of waste is now Gargamel with 18 cams in stock 

• Like 2

Maybe was something related to the guest dude in bathroom,he look looked high as hell and was talking a lot directly to the cam,was strange as hell.If something more happened after that no ideia..place was so boring that i barely watch it.