• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in this house there will be natural selection.

PHTV style living? = much profit, no love, long time guaranteed

Standard Voyeur style life? = low earnings, high level love, risk of expulsion at any moment

I'm sorry about Musya. Hopefully that cat will heal. Because they're very good friends.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

I can dig what you're saying, but it's perfectly clear that monogamous couples do not fare well for long on VHTV. Something fishy is going on here I can just feel it.

I wouldn't say anything fishy is going on but I think Clara & Stas are involved in the managers structure somewhere as you often see couples visit them before joining VH and they often visit the other couples in their realm area. As @dh2995 said the amount of viewers any of them get far exceeds the views of menbers on here to be honest so the general opinion of any tenant on cc is probably far from typical. No I am not a fan of theirs in fact Clara irritates me so very much with her bending shows all the time.  Many do seem to like her if only for her bending and bed squirting etc so each to their own I suppose.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Robwin said:

I wouldn't say anything fishy is going on but I think Clara & Stas are involved in the managers structure somewhere as you often see couples visit them before joining VH and they often visit the other couples in their realm area. As @dh2995 said the amount of viewers any of them get far exceeds the views of menbers on here to be honest so the general opinion of any tenant on cc is probably far from typical. No I am not a fan of theirs in fact Clara irritates me so very much with her bending shows all the time.  Many do seem to like her if only for her bending and bed squirting etc so each to their own I suppose.

Indeed there is a close relationship with AlexLina, which feeds into my suspicions about their worth. Couples who don't swing after this long are usually abandoned by cc. In general this couple has been abandoned by cc. Dh2995 covers everything that happens here so I think most people figure why bother, but still what explains their popularity from the non-cc members. She doesn't particularly have a unique look. It's something I just haven't figured it out. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I wish CC could make a mutual advertising contract with VHTV. CC is trying to sell VHTV's membership through the forum. If CC's ads were published on VHTV, it could be more crowded and give us an idea of their popularity.
VHTV may be afraid to present existing or potential members to other sites. I guess VHTV doesn't think of the odds of winning.
But I'm still curious about apartment-based statistics.

I can't be as stable as dh2995 but I support them. I just entered a busy period of my work and this will continue until spring.

I wonder what fate is preparing them than sexuality.

• Like 3

Maybe at least some of the people interested in this couple are also touched by the way they express their relationship. I once wrote that some people make sex shows, others make a show of their sex life, and this couple make a show of their love and maybe this is what their followers are interested in. Their lifestyle doesn't meet the demands of most of the people who write on CC, ok, but they still seem to  have managed to create their specific fan base who loves them as they are and do not express themselves here.
I may also be less "stable" for some time, but no less supportive of Clara's beauty, and of the beauty, IMHO, of their playfulness, tenderness, etc.🙂

cs181222_0001869da9f29365ea0a.jpg

cs181222_00025f4991a1d1f841b8.jpg

cs181222_0003284da59b29dea1c9.jpg

cs181222_0004cc8f4fb07ddfd919.jpg

cs181222_0005659e9b4896375a0c.jpg

• Like 4

2 hours ago, dh2995 said:

Maybe at least some of the people interested in this couple are also touched by the way they express their relationship. I once wrote that some people make sex shows, others make a show of their sex life, and this couple make a show of their love and maybe this is what their followers are interested in. Their lifestyle doesn't meet the demands of most of the people who write on CC, ok, but they still seem to  have managed to create their specific fan base who loves them as they are and do not express themselves here.
I may also be less "stable" for some time, but no less supportive of Clara's beauty, and of the beauty, IMHO, of their playfulness, tenderness, etc.🙂

cs181222_0001869da9f29365ea0a.jpg

cs181222_00025f4991a1d1f841b8.jpg

cs181222_0003284da59b29dea1c9.jpg

cs181222_0004cc8f4fb07ddfd919.jpg

cs181222_0005659e9b4896375a0c.jpg

Sorry but I don't agree here. To me it looks Clara is kind of restrained in that relationship. She is the far more adventurous and open minded one of them and when Stas agreed she would have fucked with a whole bunch of other guys already. She does not do it because she loves him but surpressing this side of her one day will lead to a big bang. (Like the Tim episode was) Stas being away, her in bad mood, a little too much drinks, the right guy there and it will happen. Question is only when will it happen...

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Question is only when will it happen...

Stas is not so innocent either in my opinion, once in their other apartment he tried to force himself on some women in the bathroom and had his dick out but she managed to brush him off and walk out I wonder how often he has done this when out of the apartment.?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Stas is not so innocent either in my opinion, once in their other apartment he tried to force himself on some women in the bathroom and had his dick out but she managed to brush him off and walk out I wonder how often he has done this when out of the apartment.?

Yes. I think someday it will get "interesting" in here 😉

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Sorry but I don't agree here. To me it looks Clara is kind of restrained in that relationship. She is the far more adventurous and open minded one of them and when Stas agreed she would have fucked with a whole bunch of other guys already. She does not do it because she loves him but surpressing this side of her one day will lead to a big bang. (Like the Tim episode was) Stas being away, her in bad mood, a little too much drinks, the right guy there and it will happen. Question is only when will it happen...

if such a thing happens, I will get a one-year membership instead of getting a monthly membership every month.  🙂

but the door needs to be opened once again. And Stas should never shut that door again.

"if, what you hold in your hand is the fire, you can't prevent the fire from burning your hand."

In recent months, I have argued that there might be something like this. because the suppressed things will eventually explode. If it wasn't Tom, it could have been earlier.

• Like 3