B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December #1

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

That's fair enough Charlie...She has slept under 1 night in a row...😏

Ha!!!! True..very true. What happens if she just takes a nap on a clean sheet? Watching these two give the apt the white glove treatment is just weird. 

Cleaning in Lingeree (misspelled) on purpose kinda sexy. 

3 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Ha!!!! True..very true. What happens if she just takes a nap on a clean sheet? Watching these two give the apt the white glove treatment is just weird. 

Cleaning in Lingeree (misspelled) on purpose kinda sexy. 

I find Sera the hottest girl in the GOV apts right now, bith facially and body. Her boobs are a bit bigger, but she kinda reminds me a bit of 'The Body' aka Gina...

If only she could master the naked yoga in the LR like Gina did she'd make an old(ish) man very happy...:biggrin:

• Like 2

charliefoxx69 we think cleaning isn't really Amira's nature. We think she is mirely performing to defend her partner. We have a theory on Sarafina. Is it possible the reason Amira's clothes are in another room is because Sarafina can't handle anybody else having their items close to hers? If that is the case then place another closet in the room for Amira;s clothing. The room is big enough. As fanatical as Sarafina is it wouldn't shock me to believe it!!!

1 minute ago, MASTERMASSUER said:

charliefoxx69 we think cleaning isn't really Amira's nature. We think she is mirely performing to defend her partner. We have a theory on Sarafina. Is it possible the reason Amira's clothes are in another room is because Sarafina can't handle anybody else having their items close to hers? If that is the case then place another closet in the room for Amira;s clothing. The room is big enough. As fanatical as Sarafina is it wouldn't shock me to believe it!!!

You couldn't be more right.

8 minutes ago, BlackLeone said:

Serafima is the first girl on RLC that makes me consider paying for a premium account... Just to be able to see her naked 😕 I must be feeling really depressed and lonely I guess...

You sound pretty normal to me...I find B1 very watchable right now...3 lovely girls starting to have a bit of fun and open up. I know many guys see it differently, and I respect what they want from RLC, but the scenario in B1, the interaction and chemistry between the girls and the gradual opening up is what I prefer from my RLC experience. Give me this over what's going on in B4 any day of the week. But this is personal preference, I just prefer something that's a little more real...Some find it boring, I don't

• Like 3

1 hour ago, BlackLeone said:

Serafima is the first girl on RLC that makes me consider paying for a premium account... Just to be able to see her naked 😕 I must be feeling really depressed and lonely I guess...

That was how it started with the RLC apartments six years ago. We just waited for a little look of  tits or pussy. Bonus when somebody fucked 🙂

• Like 1