B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December #1

2 hours ago, bud2966 said:

amira  I think you are going to be fun to watch . just seeing the way you have been acting tonight .and I'm liking what I see from you..💗

Well Bud if you are going to cheat on Dalia I'm just glad waited until Amira moved out of B4.  With both of them in rooms right next to each other you would have seriously been playing with fire.  Good job buddy😉

1 hour ago, cheesehead51 said:

Well Bud if you are going to cheat on Dalia I'm just glad waited until Amira moved out of B4.  With both of them in rooms right next to each other you would have seriously been playing with fire.  Good job buddy😉

im only looking right now. my girl dalia wont be here for ever. even if I wished she could be. she will have to leave in time

On 12/9/2018 at 7:09 AM, Noldus said:

1308 Irma left B1 with all her suitcases after 85 days
Goodbye my dear Irma, I will really miss you!

Your smile and personality and kindness :heart:

Take care and have a safe trip home. All the best

I'm not sure we will see you around her anymore, but I hope so 😉 

I don't know if planes and John Denver is a good send off, lol!!!

1 hour ago, bartels_h said:

I don't know if planes and John Denver is a good send off, lol!!!

That song means something special to me.
But, I see it may seem special to others since he died in a plane crash 🙂 

(I was in love with one girl (may years ago) who played that song for me before she left to go  home, she died in a train accident ....  It's somehow the last greeting to and from a good friend ...)

• Like 2

12 hours ago, bud2966 said:

amira  I think you are going to be fun to watch . just seeing the way you have been acting tonight .and I'm liking what I see from you..💗

I like what I see from BOTH Amira and Sera. They are bubbly and sexy and playful and just fun to watch.  Each has her little quirks but who doesn't.  It makes them unique but most of all it makes them real which we badly need around here. 

• Like 2

TheStarider we couldn't agree with you more. We actually emailed RLC asking why the room in B4 wasn't given to another tenant since it wasn't occupied. They didn't respond. Their cowards. It is no secret that this Sarafina and Amira had a relationship before they came to RLC as many of the tenants do. RLC likes to move people into an apartment in different rooms so it looks like they just met with they arrived at the apartment. Total deception. Now as you sited a room is occupied at B1 and making no money or entertainment. No offense guys but we think this apartment is going to be very boring. The biggest moment we saw was Sarafina pressing the sheet on the bed. Sorry but we feel she is a few cans shy of a six pack. Then the fake garbage under the covers. If everyone boycotted the apartment it would have to change. Send their butts back on to the street and bring in tenants that will bring some life to the apartment. At first we thought Karina would grow and learn but she is taking lessons from them so she is done. Oh well we hope we are 100% wrong for everybody's sake. 

• Like 1