B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December #1

Are we sure there is a B-1 apartment, or is it just video loop of the living room, These two party girls are another great waste of the voyeur's time. They are users for free place to stay on our dime. RLC you really need to ask yourselves why your site has taken such a huge downturn in the last 9 months. 54 million hits to 29 million hits. I am sure the membership renewals are following the hits as well. I always hear about new memberships, but the truth be known that heart and soul of any business is returning costumers and /or renewals. If there is nothing to see , then why would you renew.

14 minutes ago, happyone said:

B1 girls are back-both of them

These 2 lovely girls get a bit of flack. But, IMO, I'm finding them the most intriguing...Laugh at me if you like Thes, but they're a slow burner. and I'm sure the pilot light is still lit. For me, some of the very best moments on here are the totally out of the blue events, which there have been quite a few. I just want you guys to remember this post when Sera and Amira get it on and just blow your minds. Can you just imagine those great bodies grinding against each other, erect nipples on top of fabulous boobs, dripping pussies, engulfing 2,3 of even 4 fingers..then Amira goes down on Sera and glides her tongue over her belly button swollen clit...until her cum runs down Amira's chin...

Sorry.I just got a carried away there guys...but miracles can happen! I like these 2 together ❤️

• Like 5

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

These 2 lovely girls get a bit of flack. But, IMO, I'm finding them the most intriguing...Laugh at me if you like Thes, but they're a slow burner. and I'm sure the pilot light is still lit. For me, some of the very best moments on here are the totally out of the blue events, which there have been quite a few. I just want you guys to remember this post when Sera and Amira get it on and just blow your minds. Can you just imagine those great bodies grinding against each other, erect nipples on top of fabulous boobs, dripping pussies, engulfing 2,3 of even 4 fingers..then Amira goes down on Sera and glides her tongue over her belly button swollen clit...until her cum runs down Amira's chin...

Sorry.I just got a carried away there guys...but miracles can happen! I like these 2 together ❤️

Damn Naga, you need to share that good stuff man !!!! Quit being a bogart.

• Like 1