B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December #1

3 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

Karina with the 2 minute shower. And hairwash after in robe

That may have been the fastest shower yet in B-1 🤣 If you don't want to be seen, why the hell are you even there where cameras are everywhere ? It makes absolutely no sense, Scraping the bottom of the barrel RLC is these days.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

That may have been the fastest shower yet in B-1 🤣 If you don't want to be seen, why the hell are you even there where cameras are everywhere ? It makes absolutely no sense, Scraping the bottom of the barrel RLC is these days.

I have never in my life seen a woman wash her hair in the tub with a full robe on. Incredible. She really doesn't belong in a place where all is on camera. Sad..truly just sad. 

• Like 1

Just now, charliefoxx69 said:

I have never in my life seen a woman wash her hair in the tub with a full robe on. Incredible. She really doesn't belong in a place where all is on camera. Sad..truly just sad. 

Might see her ass....can't have that!

• Like 1

Ok, So I have to ask this question ? Why the hell does "The Alluring Amira" have her own bedroom ? I am I the only one who thinks these sleeping arrangement's are really strange ? Could it be she just needs a closet for her clothes ? RLC should have just put them both in the same room and bring another girl to hang with "The New B-1 NUN".

Image result for scrathing my head gifImage result for scrathing my head gifImage result for scrathing my head gif

• Upvote 1

Ok, So I have to ask this question ?

Why the hell does "The Alluring Amira" have her own bedroom ? I am I the only one who thinks these sleeping arrangement's are really strange ? Could it be she just needs a closet forher clothes ? RLC should have just put them both in the same room and bring another girl to hang with "TheNew B-1 NUN".

T-Rider I asked that a few days ago. How and why did they put these two together ? They moved them both into B4 just to move them out again. Having a vanilla apartment is not really a good thing.