B3 Amanda & Pablo, Jenn & Frank - General Topic December #1

A&P seem happy its time to go, thanks for your time here,,sharing and hopefully just being yourselves..Pablo has a fab lady in Amanda..a complete all rounder, hope he keeps her. Pablo, for me one of the nicest guys ever on RLC, a real gentleman caring and always making sure his lady is all right.. respectful to others and just a genuine nice guy. I wish them well. :biggrin:

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, adamneve said:

A&P seem happy its time to go, thanks for your time here,,sharing and hopefully just being yourselves..Pablo has a fab lady in Amanda..a complete all rounder, hope he keeps her. Pablo, for me one of the nicest guys ever on RLC, a real gentleman caring and always making sure his lady is all right.. respectful to others and just a genuine nice guy. I wish them well. :biggrin:

I second that about Pablo...When Kenny was being a prick around the other girls, Pablo was totally the opposite. He's always treated the other girls with the utmost respect...Jeez, if I was surrounded by a load of semi-naked beauties, I'd have trouble controlling myself...in a none pervy sort of way, obviously....

For me, Amanda is the sexiest girl outside the GOV apts we've had for a long time. She didn't really need to do her shows. I wasn't a fan of them, tbh, so I never watched them...OK wink animated emoticon

not-available.gif

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Sera to bed with Jess and Frank

Hey Noldus.  I just got home from the poker game.  Can you tell me why Sera is in bed with Frank and Jenn and it looks like Jenn is trying to stir some life into Frank and getting nowhere.  Looks like she wants to fuck right next to Sera

3 hours ago, cheesehead51 said:

Hey Noldus.  I just got home from the poker game.  Can you tell me why Sera is in bed with Frank and Jenn and it looks like Jenn is trying to stir some life into Frank and getting nowhere.  Looks like she wants to fuck right next to Sera

Morning Cheese hope you have left something after the night's games;)
They went to bed 0630 and Sera turned over to sleep. Think she is sleep with they, since A&P are leaving,  

Nothing happen - maybe a little HJ from Jenn to Frank

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Morning Cheese hope you have left something after the night's games;)
They went to bed 0630 and Sera turned over to sleep. Think she is sleep with they, since A&P are leaving, maybe around 10:00

Nothing happen - maybe a little HJ from Jenn to Frank

Thanks,  it looks like Jenn is still not giving up trying to get Frank going but she's going to fail.  I know Amanda and Pablo are leaving today but that still doesn't explain why Jenn wants to fuck next to Sera.  You know if she succeeds in getting Frank going Sera will wake up.

btw I ate lots of pizza, drank 7 cans of beer and walked away with $172 profit in my pocket.  Not too bad for just over 4 hours

• Like 1