B3 Amanda & Pablo, Jenn & Frank - General Topic December #1

8 minutes ago, Noldus said:

BTW they didn't say goodbye to Jenn, Frank and Sera, they still asleep

I thought it was cool that they paused sat on the sofa for a beat and then Amanda hugged the column near the entrance before they left. They really enjoyed their stay in B3.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

I thought it was cool that they paused sat on the sofa for a beat and then Amanda hugged the column near the entrance before they left. They really enjoyed their stay in B3.

This is one couple I can easily see being invited back in their own apartment.

• Like 2

The mind works in mysterious ways.  I just wonder if Sera, Jenn and Frank might have made a late night visit to see Nora.  It wouildn't surprise me at all to see Sera be the first girl to go through B4, B1 and into B3 in less than a month.  She gets along good with Jenn and Frank, doesn't get along at all with her roommates now.  It's possible

il y a 1 minute, cheesehead51 a dit :

The mind works in mysterious ways.  I just wonder if Sera, Jenn and Frank might have made a late night visit to see Nora.  It wouildn't surprise me at all to see Sera be the first girl to go through B4, B1 and into B3 in less than a month.  She gets along good with Jenn and Frank, doesn't get along at all with her roommates now.  It's possible

Don't mind me asking, is Nora the boss/manager of RLC's Barcelona apartments or something similar?

il y a 2 minutes, cheesehead51 a dit :

Yes.  I don't know the whole story but I believe she is a big wig

Ah I see, I hope she understands English and read this forum.

Then, probably we have some hope for B1 and B4 and SEND THAT KARINA BACK TO WHERE SHE CAME FROM!!!

Sorry for rant again 🙁

13 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Ah I see, I hope she understands English and read this forum.

Then, probably we have some hope for B1 and B4 and SEND THAT KARINA BACK TO WHERE SHE CAME FROM!!!

Sorry for rant again 🙁

I'd love to see Karina stay in B1 with Amira and a new roommate. I still think Amira and Karina are really good together as long as Sera isn't around.