B3 Amanda & Pablo, Jenn & Frank - General Topic December #1

Guest amandafan

Amanda most complete girl / lady from RLC left sadly.

Never thought that this would happen to me, the tears were in my eyes when Amanda left.

Handsome, sexy, cheerful, provocative, caring, mysterious, cute, manageable, loving ... well I have words too short to describe her, everything you hope to find in one person ... listens to the name ... AMANDA! Damn, your departure hurts me.😥

Much Love Amanda, and I wish you well in your life, with the fervent hope to see you soon back.

XXX

💘

Guest amandafan
4 hours ago, adamneve said:

Jeez..all traces of A&P totally being removed now...ah well moving on..:undecided:

Despite the other residents, it has become cold and deserted without Amanda and Pablo.

4 hours ago, adamneve said:

Jeez..all traces of A&P totally being removed now...ah well moving on..:undecided:

3 hours ago, amandafan said:

Amanda most complete girl / lady from RLC left sadly.

Never thought that this would happen to me, the tears were in my eyes when Amanda left.

Handsome, sexy, cheerful, provocative, caring, mysterious, cute, manageable, loving ... well I have words too short to describe her, everything you hope to find in one person ... listens to the name ... AMANDA! Damn, your departure hurts me.😥

Much Love Amanda, and I wish you well in your life, with the fervent hope to see you soon back.

XXX

💘

I couldn't have said it better..,,if she/they comes back.. awesome  but until then... let the newcomers come and....well continue..at least they are home for xmas..

• Like 2