B3 Amanda & Pablo, Jenn & Frank - General Topic December #1

Just now, maxfactor said:

WTF not another fraidy Frank shit show.  He's had TWO chances and he made his decision...send him away!!! 

Why do they have these so-called parties at B3 with Frank and Jenn B3's most non-interesting couple. I saw the together today he lasted maybe a good 4 minutes tops, Jenn wasn't even wet yet when he finished. He had to come back and manually finish the job. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Why do they have these so-called parties at B3 with Frank and Jenn B3's most non-interesting couple. I saw the together today he lasted maybe a good 4 minutes tops, Jenn wasn't even wet yet when he finished. He had to come back and manually finish the job. 

Well at least he had the courtesy and caring to do so, unlike a lot of the other men in RLC.--Stick and run---😑

1 minute ago, happyone said:

Well at least he had the courtesy and caring to do so, unlike a lot of the other men in RLC.--Stick and run---😑

Happy I don't know about you but is it not better to warm up the car before you drive it even if your just driving a short distance? Fedor is great at that. His girl is always satisfied.