Monthly statistics for the different sites here

Noldus

8 hours ago, maxfactor said:

Fuck RLC...this is on them and they deserve it.  They treat their customers like shit.  They have polluted the very thing that originally brought them the huge numbers...GOV!  The dumming down of this site continues with the latest events in B1 and the recategorizing of that apartment.  The fall will continue.  My gratitude is that my sub runs out in about a week.  FUCK YOU RLC!

middle finger GIF        Grandma Middle Finger GIF

See rlc anybody from babies to grandma's don't like you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Voyeurism as we know it is a thing of the past in terms of these voyeur cam sites but for most of us we can still manage to find women in public or wherever that can gives us that specific thrill or treat. Nudity and/or sex is good to see but, for me, to just look at a fully clothed female or hear her laugh or stare into her eyes while talking to her or watch her lick a spoon or see the shape of her ass in tight fitting jeans/leggings or watch her run her fingers through her hair or see the back of her neck or when she touches my arm with her hand or hear her pee or see her talking with another female (my lesbian thoughts kick in - lol) or observe her lips or watch her run towards me with her big boobs bouncing away in her top/sweater or see her nipples poking her top/shirt or see cleavage or see hair sticking out of her bikini bottom or accidentally see the top of the crack of her ass as she squatted to reach something and her pants slid down a bit or see her bare legs or see a slight camel toe or see her belly button or  ........ As you can see women are appreciated and well looked at by me - lol.

Damn Dougie you keep talking about women like that and you are going to get me aroused.  😁

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Just had a quick look at the latest Alexa ratings for RLC, the placing it has in overall traffic online.

90 days ago
#3,376

Today
#12,473

Wow. That's bad.

It's only going to get worse for them as each day passes until they turn things around and get rid of all their tenants right from top to bottom. RLC needs new tenants and all the ones they keep recycling have had their day it's time for them all to move on to their next chapters.   

Their ship is sinking!   screaming season 10 GIF

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, StnCld316 said:

It's only going to get worse for them as each day passes until they turn things around and get rid of all their tenants right from top to bottom. RLC needs new tenants and all the ones they keep recycling have had their day it's time for them all to move on to their next chapters.   

Their ship is sinking!   

It's almost as if they are waiting for someone to buy them out at a reduced sale price.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Their ship is sinking!   screaming season 10 GIF

Couldn't have said it any better myself!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

It's almost as if they are waiting for someone to buy them out at a reduced sale price.

Even if somebody was to buy them out at whatever price is negotiated on, I think RLC would still try to function the same what they have been.  There has been NO interest in getting new tenants and when they do get what few new tenants they do, there is no monitoring them.  I keep reading about Nana being useless in B4 and yet she is allowed to stay for months....makes no sense to me.  It's like they have decided to go with what they have until the final curtain closes.

• Like 2

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

Even if somebody was to buy them out at whatever price is negotiated on, I think RLC would still try to function the same what they have been.  There has been NO interest in getting new tenants and when they do get what few new tenants they do, there is no monitoring them.  I keep reading about Nana being useless in B4 and yet she is allowed to stay for months....makes no sense to me.  It's like they have decided to go with what they have until the final curtain closes.

Well H i have said recently and it's worth repeating, the way that things are going, i can see one day logging in, and all that greets me is a blank grey page with the writing "RealLifeCam has ceased operation. Thanks to all our subscribers". I could see it being that sudden, out of nowhere.

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Well H i have said recently and it's worth repeating, the way that things are going, i can see one day logging in, and all that greets me is a blank grey page with the writing "RealLifeCam has ceased operation. Thanks to all our subscribers". I could see it being that sudden, out of nowhere.

I totally feel where you are coming from Slipper,  it's just a matter of time and if by chance that ends up happening,  I think the forum majority will still say that they never saw it coming LOL.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Closing Valentines Day GIF by NETFLIX

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...