B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December 2018 #4

Anita Dalia,pathetic tub duo,very awkward to watch,i love this kind of moment... :biggrin:

Aside

Franchement c la flippe c 2 meufs vivement qu'elles decollent...

I imagine the head of those who subscribed yesterday, and who saw the great and unpredictable sequence between lily, sandra, oksi and the two guys, and who are watching this evening... BUSTED :biggrin:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Noldus said:

two power outage of 10 minutes, they have to do something soon...

Yes it is called a larger amperage breaker in the breaker box, it is weak from tripping so many times. It is a rather inexpensive fix.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Yes it is called a larger amperage breaker in the breaker box, it is weak from tripping so many times. It is a rather inexpensive fix.

All of those portable heaters running are pulling high amps on an old breaker. It simply can't handle the overload.

• Like 1

Wow Salma is great,she is so sexual i love her bating moments or just self caressing. As far as her having hair,which is normal for all of us,i would go down on her in a flash. Whether a woman is on her period or has hair,,i don't care,it's all about sexually pleasing your woman(or man),or woman (or man) you may be with that particular moment, and not worrying about some hair. I guess i'm just old school and a REAL MAN.:cool::biggrin:

• Like 1