B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December 2018 #4

2 hours ago, xtwonine said:

If theres no consent then thats rape buddy. Last night the bearded guy was forcing his way with Sandra (They were alone) and she said no and pushed him off multiple times. The other guy even intervened. Sandra was just dancing and teasing but tonight she actually did seem more interested

I watched it too. It was a night full of mixed signals, and teasing both ways. And as I have said, the only difference is that it happened on cam, instead of at the club.

Der Punkt ist doch, dass diese Flegel von einem Teil der Mädchen als ein Übel angesehen werden und sie sich nicht frei im Haus bewegen können..
Respekt ist für diese Flegel ein Fremdwort

The point is that some of these girls are considered an evil by these girls and they can not move freely around the house.
Respect is a foreign word for these fleas

For me, these 2 homeless guys need to find a home!...I'm not really sure what their relationships are with Lily and Sandra, but it's a little fucking weird. Personally I think they've outstayed their welcome. They've had some fun, but I think it could turn, let's say, awkward, if they come round every day. ...These guys know where their bread's buttered...They look wasted to me, but I'm certain they drove there because 1 said to other earlier today that they'd left something in the car...

Btw, contrary to popular belief, it's obvious RLC didn't kick them out before...