B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December #2

2 hours ago, SierraTM said:

My two cents worth on this SeraFailure thingy is that she is not a failure, at least not yet. Simple.

Amira is willing to be naked, to be without undies but other than that, nothing else after the Soft Frank-lure night.

If you notice carefully Sera did a few things which Amira isn't interested in doing.

I may not be pleased with Sera but definitely won't brand her a failure yet.

Just my thoughts. 

I agree with you.  Sera hasn't been there that long and is already in her second apartment.  Give her some time and we may see significant changes in her.  She is certainly NOT an ice princess.  Amira has been treating Sera cold lately, not vice versa. Look at Alice in B2.  She was a slow starter and immediately labeled The Nun.  We watched her change slowly but she still changed and when she left nobody was calling her the nun anymore.  I've only been here 5 months but I'm sure there have been others like this in the past.

I'll say it again, Give Her Some Time.  She will come into the light

• Like 2

Cheesy, wouldn't you treat her cold. Remember what happened Sera went out with her friend, did she invite Amira. NO. Leaving Amira alone again.

You are seeing what you want to see. Sera comes home Amira had just gone to bed.Daisy arrived with Karina and Amira got out of bed to join them.

Sera and Daisy...talked and talked. Amira still took a bath with her before going back to her room.

Sera left her in the tub and went to her room. Tell me again how that Amira being cold?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Cheesy, wouldn't you treat her cold. Remember what happened Sera went out with her friend, did she invite Amira. NO. Leaving Amira alone again.

You are seeing what you want to see. Sera comes home Amira had just gone to bed.Daisy arrived with Karina and Amira got out of bed to join them.

Sera and Daisy...talked and talked. Amira still took a bath with her before going back to her room.

Sera left her in the tub and went to her room. Tell me again how that Amira being cold?

I have to agree with you 100% ...and you see amira  and sera was in b4 together or was they not .so it not that sera hasn't been here very long. it that she just has ice running through her veins...

36 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Yes Sera left her in the tub and went to her room because she tried 3 times to get "friendly" with Amira and all 3 times Amira brushed her off.  Look at the replay of the end of the bath.  Watch Sera turn around and come up next to Amira and watch Amira turn around and go to the other end of the tub like she was saying I don't want to be that close to you.  That was the end of it for Sera.  It would have been for me too

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

Yes Sera left her in the tub and went to her room because she tried 3 times to get "friendly" with Amira and all 3 times Amira brushed her off.  Look at the replay of the end of the bath.  Watch Sera turn around and come up next to Amira and watch Amira turn around and go to the other end of the tub like she was saying I don't want to be that close to you.  That was the end of it for Sera.  It would have been for me too

Again, you are being short sided. I saw that scene in the tub. I am saying look at the whole day. Remember, the tech issues we talked about and you asked me who the girl was that was in Sera's room. Think. I told you it was her friend and they left together..yes...same day. Amira spent the evening alone again because Karina was with Daisy. What part of this are you not getting. Amira was in bed already when Sera finally came home. We make time for the things/people we want in life. Why did Amira get up? Motor mouth Daisy and Karina arrived. She didn't have to. But she joined them. Only after Sera talked for 90 minutes with Daisy did she turn invite Amira to take a bath. Amira was right to reject her in that moment. IMO.

• Like 1

Charlie a lot of things happen at the same time and none of us can see absolutely everything.  We form opinions and base our beliefs on the things we see and convince ourselves that we are right because we saw this or we saw that.  To cross apartments for just a second I read a post from someone I won't name that said "And the fxxking Oksi sleeping with no intention to say goodbye to Anita????".  That person couldn't possibly seen everything that happened at every second of the evening.  Oksi could have said her goodbyes to Anita without our seeing it.  We don't know but we assume because we didn't actually see her say goodbye that she didn't.  Could they have had a private moment together during the UM?  Certainly.  My point is I'm not saying I am absolutely right and you are absolutely wrong because things happened that neither of us saw.  Back to B1 maybe Amira spent the evening alone because she just plain wanted to.  Maybe she was invited to go with Sera and friend and chose not to.  We don't know for certain but we believe one way or the other because that's what we saw.   I saw Sera invite Amira to take a bath with her.  She didn't have to but she chose to.  

I don't think for a second that Sera is perfect but I also don't believe she is as cold and unfeeling as you portray her to be.  We just see things differently.  At the end of the day my opinion plus $3.79 will get me a cup of coffee.  Maybe

• Like 2

Cheesy Back to B1 maybe Amira spent the evening alone because she just plain wanted to.  Maybe she was invited to go with Sera and friend and chose not to.

Amira and Karina were still in bed when she left. That's what I was trying to tell you. You don't think she is as cold and unfeeling??Remember this my friend.

"When someone shows you who they are belive them the first time." 

Sera's actions prove my point.