B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December #2

19 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

She appears to get on better with the B1 girls. 

To a point. But she is in B4. She is on her phone constantly there trying to get someone to engage her in conversation. She hasn't made one phone call since arriving to visit B1 because she has been talking since she arrived. Can you imagine trying to take a long road trip with this girl? NO. We will see her escape to B1 often if she wants to do something other than talk on the phone in the kitchen area and sleep. She still has not unpacked her suitcase since moving in almost a week ago. But I digress.

2 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

To a point. But she is in B4. She is on her phone constantly there trying to get someone to engage her in conversation. She hasn't made one phone call since arriving to visit B1 because she has been talking since she arrived. Can you imagine trying to take a long road trip with this girl? NO. We will see her escape to B1 often if she wants to do something other than talk on the phone in the kitchen area and sleep. She still has not unpacked her suitcase since moving in almost a week ago. But I digress.

If I didn't know better I'd think she is trying to get Nora to get her out of B4 and over to B1 but she knows there is no room for her.  

2 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Exactly...she get's on better with them. The B4 girls don't generally all sit in the lr having a chat. So unless she's on her phone, she has no one to talk to over there. Also I'm assuming she knew Karina pretty well before RLC...She hasn't unpacked yet. Sera and Amira managed to move across to B1 because of power and water issues in the villa. She might be hoping to do the same...However, there are already 3 girls in B1 and none expected to leave in the near future...

• Like 2