B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December #2

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

Are you ok Cheesy--- remember you are on CamCaps 😏

Am I ok?  No   Do I know I'm on CamCaps?  Yes

I am just having serious issues with a change in meds and I pass out frequently.  I just woke up and B1 is empty but a post said something about Jenn and Frank being there.  Sorry, a bit disoriented 

Sera just got to B3.  It was strange, everybody was sitting around the living room visiting and when Sera walked in the room got quiet.  Nobody talked.  She took her boots off and walked down the hall without saying a word and Karina and Amira and Amanda exchanged looks that weren't excited to see her.  Strange goings on

3 hours ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Hey Bud2966 you notice how Amira leaves the door open for me when she lays across her bed...?

no I I didn't but I will say something to her about it. and I may even change the lock on the front door. that way you cant get in the apt at all.😜

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

Sera just got to B3.  It was strange, everybody was sitting around the living room visiting and when Sera walked in the room got quiet.  Nobody talked.  She took her boots off and walked down the hall without saying a word and Karina and Amira and Amanda exchanged looks that weren't excited to see her.  Strange goings on

Sera is really strange, and how did she get in? The door wasnt locked ?