B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December #2

Frozen started out with little thaw tonight in the purple lace teddy and no panties , the ICE has returned though just as soon as she got out of the second bath in hour. BUUUURRRRRRRRRRR that damn chill in the air is back. Damn I have to to Jane and Dicks place as I am shivering, I know there will be a lot of heat over there tonight.

13 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Frozen started out with little thaw tonight in the purple lace teddy and no panties , the ICE has returned though just as soon as she got out of the second bath in hour. BUUUURRRRRRRRRRR that damn chill in the air is back. Damn I have to to Jane and Dicks place as I am shivering, I know there will be a lot of heat over there tonight.

I don't know how you can say that.  Sera tried at least 3 times to start a little play with Amira and all 3 times Amira backed away.  Once Sera turned around in the tub and lay next to Amira and immediately Amira turned around and went to the other end of the tub where Sera started.  Any ice in that tub tonight was on Amira

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

I don't know how you can say that.  Sera tried at least 3 times to start a little play with Amira and all 3 times Amira backed away.  Once Sera turned around in the tub and lay next to Amira and immediately Amira turned around and went to the other end of the tub where Sera started.  Any ice in that tub tonight was on Amira

she didn't want to get cold from the ice around sera..

I give up.  I have sailed both the Arctic and Antarctic oceans, been to both the North and South poles and not once did I see Sera either place.  I've been to Iceland several times and she wasn't there either.  I thought I caught a glimpse of her once but it was on the beach in Nairobi and it turned out to be somebody else. 

13 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

I give up.  I have sailed both the Arctic and Antarctic oceans, been to both the North and South poles and not once did I see Sera either place.  I've been to Iceland several times and she wasn't there either.  I thought I caught a glimpse of her once but it was on the beach in Nairobi and it turned out to be somebody else. 

Guess she was just one step ahead of you all the time---They were still frozen--right? (She was never in Nairobi) 😏

16 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

Cheesy there is Ice burgs in Nairobi ?