B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December #2

5 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

Sera and her gf just left.  Amira got a nice kiss from Sera.  The gf left a bag with clothes on Sera's bed so we will see her again tonight.  I hope we see a lot😉

What would you say is a nice kiss? Cheesy we know you are easily impressed. Did she grab her ass while kissing her full on the lips with tongue  or put her hands between her legs? That is a nice kiss.

Just now, charliefoxx69 said:

What would you say is a nice kiss? Cheesy we know you are easily impressed. Did she grab her ass while kissing her full on the lips with tongue  or put her hands between her legs? That is a nice kiss.

LOL  Charlie I have to chuckle at you sometimes.  You refuse to see anything good in Sera.  Look a little closer some day.

1 minute ago, cheesehead51 said:

LOL  Charlie I have to chuckle at you sometimes.  You refuse to see anything good in Sera.  Look a little closer some day.

You have been on the planet a long time like me sir. So let me say it this way. Break it down, so you finally understand what me and others are trying to say.

Pretty girls can be ugly too.

That doesn't take away from their physical attributes it just dulls them. 

A pretty girl who is naturally beautiful is that way  inside too.

Sera demands attention. She is the flawless girl in her mind but is always covering up her flaws. You can only do so much with make up.

Like just now,  Hey Amira will you do my hair and my girlfriend before we go out?

You are not invited to go but we sure do like the way you do hair. To me that's ugly.

She and Amira were thick as thieves, sleeping together, etc, now she just leaves her behind. Last night at B3, she got their late right? But she had already been there earlier and left with the worthless ones. Why do Amira and Karina have to go? RLC requirement. No. Sera. When they left Amira and Karina arrived 30-40 mins after Sera. Sera went straight to bed. Then gets up this morning and starts getting on Karina and Amira about something.

Amira tries to make the best of it, she is the bigger person. Karina as well, she is lucky to have Amira as a buffer in this place. 

• Like 1

il y a 3 minutes, cheesehead51 a dit :

I think we've kicked this dead horse enough.  

Yea and i think as long as there isn't any real action in B1, everyone in the apartment is a dead horse or fish.

I defend Sera but like I already said too, I am not too happy with her too.

14 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

I think we've kicked this dead horse enough.  

You tell me to look deeper and I tell you my opinion. So you either tell me why she is something other than what we see.

Please, don't assume that I only think the worst of her Cheesy. It's not true.

1 hour ago, charliefoxx69 said:

More like did she kiss her pussy---now that is a nice kiss 😋

• Like 2