B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December #2

13 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

Actually Bud it did happen 5 or 6 weeks ago and was UM for a few days if I remember correct.  Really pissed off Karol's #1 fan who I won't memtion by name, will I Naga?😁

oh I know it was and the funny part was that it happened with her at b4 … but it's just like we don't see nora around the b apartment's .but we sure did when she was in b4 .she was there all the time .not so much this time in b1.but she did come over. when the b/f wasn't there...🤣

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

oh I know it was and the funny part was that it happened with her at b4 … but it's just like we don't see nora around the b apartment's .but we sure did when she was in b4 .she was there all the time .not so much this time in b1.but she did come over. when the b/f wasn't there...🤣

I could do fine without ever seeing Nora.  Something about her I just don't like

• Like 1

Just now, cheesehead51 said:

Sera's gf is laying across her bed with a towel over her head and speaking in English on her phone.  Can anybody check replay and see if they can understand what she's saying?  I can't tell

I think she maybe using and app to try and learn English. The little that I heard she repeated a phrase twice.