B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December #2

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

so are you saying sera is getting to act. more and more like nora did. when she was there with her roommate. every thing had to be her way and if not she got mad..🤔 

Good morning.  So B1 is starting the day with a little tension?  I just looked in and Sera is on the phone but I can't say she is talking. All she has said is m-hmm at least 15 or more times before she finally said a couple words and then right back to  m-hmm's  Very one sided conversation with whoever it is.

10 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

so are you saying sera is getting to act. more and more like nora did. when she was there with her roommate. every thing had to be her way and if not she got mad..🤔 

I think the solution is simple.

Amira and Karina.. tie her up and put her in the laundry room and break the lock or touch her till she cums once or twice.  😊😎

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

Good morning.  So B1 is starting the day with a little tension?  I just looked in and Sera is on the phone but I can't say she is talking. All she has said is m-hmm at least 15 or more times before she finally said a couple words and then right back to  m-hmm's  Very one sided conversation with whoever it is.

After the arguing in the kitchen she was on the phone trying to figure out how to get the satellite tv signal to work. 

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

now I see that cam 10 is now in u/m. damn that's something that has never happened.to that cam in that room before or has it..🤣🤣

Actually Bud it did happen 5 or 6 weeks ago and was UM for a few days if I remember correct.  Really pissed off Karol's #1 fan who I won't memtion by name, will I Naga?😁

• Like 1