B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December #2

1 minute ago, SierraTM said:

Actually i do agree with this. Sera is on her period so maybe she can't really go without panties in the house but sometimes Amira does. Not sure who initiated for them to sleep together, maybe Sera or maybe the RLC mgmt (if any) but damn Amira seems to have no interest in bating so maybe Sera could just let her sleep alone lol.

She has a never ending period or has ever since she showed up in B-4 !!! C'mon Man. Classic diversion tactic of the RLC girls.

il y a 1 minute, Thestarider a dit :

She has a never ending period or has ever since she showed up in B-4 !!! C'mon Man. Classic diversion tactic of the RLC girls.

Not sure if you r just kidding but she is really on her period. I remembering seeing blood down her legs in one of her showers (from cam 7) and blood on her pads (same cam). 

To be honest, I have small hope for her to be the next Monica maybe but i know i must be dreaming but well i can dream right?

27 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Not sure if you r just kidding but she is really on her period. I remembering seeing blood down her legs in one of her showers (from cam 7) and blood on her pads (same cam). 

To be honest, I have small hope for her to be the next Monica maybe but i know i must be dreaming but well i can dream right?

She won't a even make a pimple on "THE MAGICAL ONES" butt. 😁

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Noldus said:

0103 Amira to bed - no hug or kiss to Sera tonight...

You saw that too. Amira went to bed after being on the with her, then got up and went out to the balcony to smoke and sit with her for quite some time. Then waited while Sera took her shower and prepared for bed.

Little to no conversation after. 

There is something going on here. 

Karina cleaned up the apt by herself, but no detailed cleaning like we have seen and then went out with Sera leaving Amira at home alone.

Karina returns 4-5 hours later, empty handed (no shopping bags) but seemingly no worse for wear, sat watched a little TV with Amira then went to bed.

Amira and Sera sleep separately after originally sleeping together each night. Head scratcher. 🤔🤔 Still wondering how she invited little Dick Frank and Jenn over to a party in which she Sera leaves to go party? Pretty girl, very strange chick.

The more I observe these 3 girls together I think they are really going to have an uphill battle getting along together.  Completely different personalities and especially Sera and Amira seem to just barely tolerate each other most of the time.  I think this living arrangement is doomed to failure 

il y a 36 minutes, cheesehead51 a dit :

The more I observe these 3 girls together I think they are really going to have an uphill battle getting along together.  Completely different personalities and especially Sera and Amira seem to just barely tolerate each other most of the time.  I think this living arrangement is doomed to failure 

For me personally, as long as they give us viewers what we paid for (both live & Replay), i am happy. Living arrangement here is like their work office. You can't possibly like all your colleagues and your colleagues may or may not like you,