B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December 2018 #6

Il y a 3 heures, cheesehead51 a dit :

It might be friendship and there is a wrapped present with it. Probably for Dalia

She positioned it on the bed for us viewers with a present wrapped placed beside it.

It says all the sweet things which one will not come to RLC to look for but now we see it from Dalia and Anita.

I see it as her Christmas gift to us before she leaves?

Thank you Anita, thank you for coming to RLC and giving us your best!

• Like 5

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/28_8?ts=1545099930&from=share          Power failure at 3.25am and 32 sec 

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/28_8?ts=1545103301&from=share          Camera shut down  UM  4.21am and 43 sec

B4 Cameras autonomy in minimal set up 54mn...

the remaining 11 sec are dedicated to RLC's incompetent staff,support staff included,and not just for the current issues,but for all of your shitty work since the beginning of the website... :biggrin:

Aside

What you did with Salma's case is disgusting

Comme on dit en France "La fin justifie les moyens"

Miserable RLC's A-holes... :biggrin:

4 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

You did well man, I couldn't get the bottom line, but we can all get the gist of the message. I get the impression that Anita is soooo grateful that Dalia looked after her last night...There is a strong bond between these 2 now...

I dozed off for a bit and wake up to find B4 is UM.  I wish I hadn't fallen asleep because I wanted to say a proper goodbye to Anita and now it's to late.  I agree with Naga that Anita was very grateful that Dalia looked after so well after her accident  but that isn't when the strong bond between these 2 girls started.  If we're honest about it we have seen it blossoming for several weeks now.  I have no doubt that this bond will last a very long time regardless of the distance between them.  I don't know how far their homes are from each other but it isn't far enough to keep them apart.  We may never see them together again because Dalia won't be here forever but I don't have to see it to know it.  I believe their relationship will go beyond bff (best friends forever) and I can only wish them both the very best.  They deserve it.  Goodbye Anita.  You changed a hard headed old man's opinion of you and maybe I won't be so quick to judge in the future so I consider that a Christmas present from you.  Thank you.  I will miss you

• Like 3