Review: Voyeur-House.Tv Worn Panty Purchase (Ary)

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/19/2018 at 4:57 PM, Amy3 said:

Yeah, it seems that way, but I want VHTV to treat each of them fairly as individuals, independent of each other. 

To me, a union builds a consensus that essentially says, "We hate our employer cause he's ripping us off" and so the remedy is to punish the hand that feeds them with threats and protests in order to force them into a better deal. I hate that shit!! All it does is create another level of corruption and runs companies out of business. 

I'm not endorsing unions one little bit. I'm not even sure on what side
of the fence I fall, but without unions, or something like them, you get
the exact opposite effect. Employers taking extreme advantage of
employees in every way they can legally get away with and, in some
cases, even illegally.

IMO, I think labor laws greatly favor employers and the employee gets
the short end of the stick. Employees need more advantages and laws
on their side, such that employers can't always take the upper hand. So,
maybe something between employers and unions is needed, although
God only knows what that would be.

On 12/21/2018 at 9:56 AM, jabbath1987 said:

I wonder how much the girls earn for wearing the panties? If it will compensate the loss of viewers they have because many don't want to see them wearing these panties all day. Me personally most likely won't watch. Does not attract me at all...

Who cares if the girls wear panties? Honestly. They take them off when they shower or want to have sex anyway, so why does it even matter? Because they don't sit around picking their noses while completely naked? They don't sit pandering their pussies to the cam while watching television?

What I find even more funny is this argument you have that girls wearing panties for customers goes against "voyeurism" simply because YOU want to see the girls naked for no reason, and don't even acknowledge the fact that the mere option of being able to buy any sort of gift for the tenant goes completely against the concept of voyeurism. You were completely silent when the store was first announced and you could buy trinkets like movies or game consoles or anything else for them, but all of a sudden it's panties and -now- you want to have a problem with it.

The store in itself is and will always be a stupid idea but if people want to use it, big deal. However many months ago, I said that VH is no longer a voyeur site anyway. It's just a glorified cam site. As far as I'm concerned, VH is legit just another CB but without a token system, and buying panties or whatever other shit off a tenants wish list is exactly the kind of shit people do on a cam site. I also don't see it any different than someone wanting to buy their favorite cam girl lingerie that they want to see them in.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

The panties have arrived in New York. Apparently, ISC stands for International Service Center and items are only sent there after going through customs, which means that I should receive them without issue (hopefully). It's now been 34 days since the order was first placed. 

Screen Shot 01-23-19 at 06.08 PM.PNG

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...