Review: Voyeur-House.Tv Worn Panty Purchase (Ary)

4 hours ago, Amy3 said:

If I were Ary, I'd simply wash them before sending. Maybe give it a little  2 second rub before shipping. Or of course she could just swap them out with another pair that George wore just before shipping. 

Who knows! There are no rules posted for fucks sake! 

Why she should wash them ?? The point is that having them with the original smell of the tenats .. I think 😉

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Cause maybe she doesn't want to have pictures of a 3 day worn thong posted for everyone to see. It's one thing to send them to some anonymous guy in the wild, but these are going to be put on display here. I guess we'll see what Ary decides. 

My main point is that there should be some basic rules for this sort of thing. Some level of expectation for the buyer and yet there is absolutely no assurance from VHTV that the customer is going actually get what they paid for. 

My other main point is that I think it's bad that 1 customer can effectively alter the behavior of the talent on what is supposed to be a voyeur site. So, for those viewers who very much enjoy seeing Ary nude, now they'll get to see her wearing VHTV logo'd panties for 3 days because 1 guy demanded it. It's about as anti-voyeurism as it gets and it purposely impacts the view of another viewer. 

VHTV can do whatever it wants to. I'm just pointing out the flaws in their design. 

Amy is correct, i don't want to see a lady wear the same panty for 3 days !!! I rather see her nude.🤤

• Like 2

LMAO! Buying used panties for the smell is nothing new...They have lots of vending machines in Japan selling used Panties. Panties can capture the scent of what makes a woman a woman. The smell of used panties is intoxicating to the men and gets them off. Many men appreciate this aspect, and this is their motivation for buying used panties. IMO, different people different tastes! People buy a paper tissue thrown by a celebrity for thousands of dollars! Many of us will cringe at that thought. And panties are the most intimate piece of a woman's clothing, and so it is no wonder a few have such tastes. I am nobody to judge, and it is a free world. But I find it revolting and unsanitary, to even touch someone's worn panties with all kinds of bodily fluids and smells, NO clue who wore them. I would have to have an agreement with the proprietor. Women will typically have their favorite pair of panties and will be very protective over them. Panties are very private things for a woman, as It’s the closest item to most woman. This is the same reason for men asking for pictures from the sellers. They want to be able to fantasize about having a sexual encounter with that woman. The used pantie stimulates that, and the image of the woman wearing the panties helps them paint a picture in their minds. This is why buyers will continue to buy from a seller. They want to establish a relationship and live it through the panties. That's why a lot of men get a kick out of the smell of worn panties, or the thought of a hot girl walking around all day letting her panties soak up all the sweat. Then often more times than other men masturbate while sniffing or wrapping the panties around their dicks. Lol!  Joey

main-qimg-504cf7046e3f2853565637327be8d9a0-c.jpg.465af4afb7321e6820ab7e0a51dd6fa4.jpg

• Like 2

Just now, Amy3 said:

Well guess what, if someone out there enjoys seeing Ary's pussy, for 3 days of their sub, they will be denied that paid for privilege because of 1 other person who paid to make her wear panties. 

Totally agree. We have a conflict of interests here...

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i don't know what the origional point of this thread is but it has turned into possibly the biggest waste of space that i've seen on cc in quite some time. 

Totally agree should be in a separate topic anyway.

• Like 2

I wonder how much the girls earn for wearing the panties? If it will compensate the loss of viewers they have because many don't want to see them wearing these panties all day. Me personally most likely won't watch. Does not attract me at all...👎

Imagine Grace or Sina with panties for three days. Both girls rely a lot on their pussies to get views 😇

• Like 1