B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December 2018 #7

3 minutes ago, pajero said:

hello,small question why the bed and the room of ANITA not cleaned yet.

I think they wait until tomorrow when Lily and Sandra leaving. Maybe we will have some other changes room/apartments, I'm just guessing 

9 hours ago, Fagen said:

I dont think she wanted to wake them all up early in the morning just to say goodbye, and maybe they said goodbye to her before she went to bed.

It proves that she only had 1 real friend there after Anita left. These girl, if they were really her true friends, should've got their lazy arses out of bed. It wasn't like it was daft o'clock in the morning!...They might never see this girl again...

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

It proves that she only had 1 real friend there after Anita left. These girl, if they were really her true friends, should've got their lazy arses out of bed. It wasn't like it was daft o'clock in the morning!...They might never see this girl again...

I wouldn't even call Sandra a real friend.  She only got up and said goodbye to Dalia because Dalia accidently woke her when she brought that box in.  Otherwise she still would have been sleeping as well

2 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

I wouldn't even call Sandra a real friend.  She only got up and said goodbye to Dalia because Dalia accidently woke her when she brought that box in.  Otherwise she still would have been sleeping as well

But she was the 1 girl that spent some time with Dalia after Anita left...So I'd call her a friend compared to the others

• Like 1

il y a une heure, nagachilli2 a dit :

But she was the 1 girl that spent some time with Dalia after Anita left...So I'd call her a friend compared to the others

Yea I noticed both Anita and Dalia seem to like Sandra better over the rest.

And she visited Dalia's room more than the rest if I am correct?

• Like 2