B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December 2018 #7

Laima seems to be under the impression that her designated space in B4 is limited to her room and specifically her bed.  I know she did go to the kitchen with Elvira this morning but then back to her room unless I missed something.  If she doesn't get out of that bed and start moving around then 2 things are going to happen.  First she's going to miss out on interacting with her roommates, most of whom she hasn't even met as far as I can tell, but she is also going to get stuck with some very uncomplimentary  label assigned to her by individuals in this forum that she will play hell trying to get rid of.  Besides she is temporarily living in a beautiful new city during a holiday season and she's going to miss all of it.  I hope she reads this.  

• Like 2

Man kann nur Hoffen, dass die neuen Mädchen in #B4 nach dem Auszug von Sandra, Lily ggf. Daisy eben soviel Temperament mitbringen wie Elvira.
Hier hat RLC einen Topp-Job mit dem Arrangement von Elvira gemacht.👍

One can only hope that the new girls in # B4 after the departure of Sandra, Lily possibly bring Daisy just as much temperament as Elvira.
Here RLC has done a top job with the arrangement of Elvira.👍

30 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

Laima seems to be under the impression that her designated space in B4 is limited to her room and specifically her bed.  I know she did go to the kitchen with Elvira this morning but then back to her room unless I missed something.  If she doesn't get out of that bed and start moving around then 2 things are going to happen.  First she's going to miss out on interacting with her roommates, most of whom she hasn't even met as far as I can tell, but she is also going to get stuck with some very uncomplimentary  label assigned to her by individuals in this forum that she will play hell trying to get rid of.  Besides she is temporarily living in a beautiful new city during a holiday season and she's going to miss all of it.  I hope she reads this.  

she left also outside with Elvira, so she can out of her bed sometimes ^^ 

Just now, SierraTM said:

Elvira is truly rolling in RLC, man that girl 🤩 🤩

I like this girl a LOT.  She's bright and bubbly and full of spirit.  She dances around even when she is alone.  She has a smile that won't quit and beautiful blue eyes.  A body like that doesn't hurt my eyes either.  I really think this girl has it all on first observation.  I hope she can bring some spirit into B4 without turning into a fake showgirl.  Bud leave this one alone.  SHE'S MINE

• Like 1

Just now, Kkru394 said:

Laima might be called Lame soon. Always looking to use the uncammed bathroom so far 

There was a brief meeting on the 1-7 landing ---Daisy, Laima, and Elvira arrived toward the end of the conversation, but it appeared that Laima was going to use

that hidden bathroom, and Daisy blocked her from going in --Laima got animated--

Now I see she went back into it just now--

Now in her room changing with her back to the cams

Aim less Laima needs some better direction