B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December 2018 #7

11 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Sandra all alone and horny. Damn I wish I could help her out.😁Just sayin

Charlie, sorry to offend your esteem for Sandra, but the term "horny" applies for Elvira or Salma, but not for Sandra who applies the RLC guidelines to the letter, like the kind girl she is, unfortunately for me and luckily for you C, we'll see her on RLC LAnd in the future, there's no doubt about it
aside
Damn,a Elvira / Salma combo would have been stunning to watch
Miserable RLC's A-holes... :biggrin:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

Sandra all alone on her last night.  Not even Lily hung with her.  That sucks but oh well.

Sometimes it's times like this when some of the girls show what they're really about...They can be very false to me...5 of them went for a meal with Dalia on her last day, and they all put together a pretty shit leaving party for her. Then only Sandra sees her off!!...and probably the same here with Sandra...Most of the girls are so self centred, it's unreal...:dodgy:

• Like 6

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sometimes it's times like this when some of the girls show what they're really about...They can be very false to me...5 of them went for a meal with Dalia on her last day, and they all put together a pretty shit leaving party for her. Then only Sandra sees her off!!...and probably the same here with Sandra...Most of the girls are so self centred, it's unreal...:dodgy:

I dont think she wanted to wake them all up early in the morning just to say goodbye, and maybe they said goodbye to her before she went to bed.

Just now, Fagen said:

I dont think she wanted to wake them all up early in the morning just to say goodbye, and maybe they said goodbye to her the night before she went to bed.

She left the so called party early with just a brief word of goodnight expecting to see them in the morning but their super late party of their own made that impossible.  They weren't thinking of her at all.  Sandra woke up to say goodbye only because Dalia had to bring a box into her room and that woke Sandra.  Otherwise not one would have been up to say goodbye.

il y a 31 minutes, cheesehead51 a dit :

She left the so called party early with just a brief word of goodnight expecting to see them in the morning but their super late party of their own made that impossible.  They weren't thinking of her at all.  Sandra woke up to say goodbye only because Dalia had to bring a box into her room and that woke Sandra.  Otherwise not one would have been up to say goodbye.

Exactly what happened, you could be a good reporter.

I think the Dalia's sent off was almost non-existent but maybe they said their goodbyes during their time outside the house b4 the party.

Elvira is certainly turning out to be a game girl, I guess that’s what you call innovative bating 🤔and another creamer! Look forward to whatever other accessories she gets from the fruit & veg shop; aubergine 🍆 would be interesting - bell end first 🤪

• Like 1