B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December 2018 #7

3 hours ago, cheesehead51 said:

Laima seems to be under the impression that her designated space in B4 is limited to her room and specifically her bed.  I know she did go to the kitchen with Elvira this morning but then back to her room unless I missed something.  If she doesn't get out of that bed and start moving around then 2 things are going to happen.  First she's going to miss out on interacting with her roommates, most of whom she hasn't even met as far as I can tell, but she is also going to get stuck with some very uncomplimentary  label assigned to her by individuals in this forum that she will play hell trying to get rid of.  Besides she is temporarily living in a beautiful new city during a holiday season and she's going to miss all of it.  I hope she reads this.  

The house been pretty much empty today, not many to hang out with so might as well stay in her room 🙂

7 minutes ago, Fagen said:

The house been pretty much empty today, not many to hang out with so might as well stay in her room 🙂

👍

Manchmal muss was gesagt werden nur um was zu sagen.
Laima ist gerade angekommen, nicht jeder kann sofort "explodieren". Abwarten und Tee trinken, ich werde mir meine Meinung nach der ersten , zweiten Party mit oder ohne sie bilden.

Sometimes something has to be said just to say something.
Laima has just arrived, not everyone can "explode" immediately. Wait and drink tea, I think I will form the first, second party with or without them.