B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December 2018 #7

Lily and Sandra, you have brought the voyeur's so many great times and memories over the past couple of months, you two have become real superstars on RLC, and will be remembered for a long time to come for all the great parties you two put on in that big ole' bedroom. A real voyeurs dream come true. Thanks for everything ladies.

So from all of us here CamCaps it is with great pleasure that I give to you our traditional sendoff:

May you always be well, may you always find the very best of what life has to offer, and that it brings you great happiness and joy, and may you always be safe in all of your travels no matter it takes too next. See ya Dipsy 😉

54 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Oksi is friendly with Lily. Sandra just tolerated her because of Lily. They kicked her out of their bed twice this week. Besides Oksi does not know the meaning of friends. You see how she treated Anita before and  after her accident she didn't even say goodbye.

Well Anita didnt actually treat Oksi so well either, spending most of her nights in bed with Dalia leaving Oksi all alone in the room, Anita is not so innocent.

45 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

I agree.  When Oksi and Anita were having their private little sex parties she played Anita's best buddy but once Anita and Dalia discovered their relationship was something special and went beyond sex that's when Oksi became bitter and angry.  Neither Dalia or Anita intentionally tried to hurt Oksi but that didn't matter to Oksi.  The green eyed monster had a firm hold of her.

Still a little cold from Anitas side I would say to leave Oksi all alone in her room every night while Anita was sleeping with Dalia.