Leora & Paul General Chat Topic December 2018 #10

7 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Me too, about 12 goes before she jumps.

Thus could be eliminated, especially in the bedroom, with the placement of a small skid proof runner at the foot of the bed.

Her nails get little grip on the bare floor anywhere in the apartment. But she is encouraged to jump with the playing of " keep away" they do in the living room.

If you watch her when she is excited, like when Leora, and Paul come home. She will jump straight up, staying in the same posture she has when standing all fours on the floor, and clearing the floor by 12 _ 15 inches.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Pandora's Box said:

Curious how Paul has gotten too shy lately to do anything with her in the living room or guest room

I don't think Paul has ever felt completely comfortable about performing any sexual activities in front of the cameras, fortunately the lady of the house is not of the same disposition.. 😸 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Curious how Paul has gotten too shy lately to do anything with her in the living room or guest room

3 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I don't think Paul has ever felt completely comfortable about performing any sexual activities in front of the cameras, fortunately the lady of the house is not of the same disposition.. 😸 

Actually it is a good thing we don't have to watch him have sex, it's a lot like watching paint dry😅

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Looks as if he is away for a few days again this week, laptop being packed into backpack.....The question is of course is "Has Auntie arrived yet, and if not when? "

I think we have a few days left but time will tell

• Like 2

Just now, jimbo4 said:

😸   Unemployment benefits must be good in Russia. 😹

Maybe not so good. That must be a " bare bones " model. It having no visible means of assisting the rider to get it to the top of the slope.

Maybe one is to tie it onto one's foot, letting it dangle, while riding the ski lift to the top.   :cry:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, scutus said:

Maybe not so good. That must be a " bare bones " model. It having no visible means of assisting the rider to get it to the top of the slope.

Maybe one is to tie it onto one's foot, letting it dangle, while riding the ski lift to the top.   :cry:

😹😹

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, scutus said:

Why does this put me in mind of a Benny Hill episode.😂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1