1 minute ago, Lyree said:

It would be nice to find a guy with a "nice" cock but dating after 30 is like trying to find the least damage thing at the Thrift Store that does not smell.

Oh come on do not be so negative. I am sure you will find the right guy ❣️

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Oh come on do not be so negative. I am sure you will find the right guy ❣️

Sure, Mother, my sister and others have said that, but one bad marriage will change your mind.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Lyree said:

It would be nice to find a guy with a "nice" cock but dating after 30 is like trying to find the least damage thing at the Thrift Store that does not smell.

It's kind of a shame that a girl really has no way to tell what a guy is packing unless she goes through the steps ofna relationship. Guys on the other hand get to see all the basic dimisions immediately. Yoga pants took care of the bottom and it's pretty hard for a girl to hide her boobs. The only mystery for the guy is to know how hairy she is, how well she can suck dick, and how well she can fuck back. 

• Like 1

@Lyree As they say, it's better to have tried and failed then to never have tried at all. Just be open to possibilities. The relationship isn't what defines you, you define yourself and the relationship is  just a part of you that grows around you. So, if the relationship fails you don't lose the whole of yourself, just the relationship. Well, something like that. Sorry I don't mean to minimize your story. I know how complicated life and relationships can be. All the best! ❤️

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Lyree said:

Sure, Mother, my sister and others have said that, but one bad marriage will change your mind.

Talking from experience and one bad marriage I think the secret of a second serious relationship is not to get married. I am sure when you are just living together you perhaps, sub consciously, make that extra special effort without realising it and without having the legal framework pushing you. And also knowing that the other can at anytime just walk. Works both ways. Well that's my slant on it for what it's worth.

• Like 3

I wonder what the relationship between Kalits and Brett is? Could they be married? We know they were on  Camarads so they must have been together for quite a while. He looks like a man who has a job. Will be curious to see what happens here. 

@Sexygirl You did an amazing job! 👍

• Like 2

Just now, Lyree said:

There is a Gentleman who lives near KC that I would spend time with if that ever happens.  Cross oceanic romances are difficult I hear.

Can't recommend that, sorry. What happens is you'll go broke from traveling. I think a relationship means being together in the same space frequently. There are just too many things that you can't gage over the phone. Intuition just works best in person. Long distance can be fun for a while, but you have to push it quickly to see if it is really a possibilty for one of you to move. When it becomes clear that it is not possible, then it's time to jump ship.