B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December 2018 #8

il y a 6 minutes, Sergio a dit :

do not worry, for the next few months, it will be repeated every evening

Oksi and Mila every evening? I hope not lol.

But for fxxk sake, it will be nice if Elvira & Mila can have a few nights together  🤩  🤩

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, cheesehead51 said:

It was very sad but even if Oksi hadn't been there none of the other girls would have done anything but drink, laugh and dance around.

Maybe you're right, but we would have had a party. For once, all the girls were having fun together, even Laima and Daisy were participating... 

1 minute ago, menouscope2015 said:

Maybe you're right, but we would have had a party. For once, all the girls were having fun together, even Laima and Daisy were participating... 

Don't worry, they will again.  With the exception of Oksi these are ALL new girls and more coming.  They will be her for a while😁

De la belle ville de Québec, je veux vous souhaiter un très Joyeux Noël et une Bonne Année 2019 remplie de joie, santé et amour ... Pour les membres de RLC, de belles surprises et de beaux partys. 

From the beautiful Quebec City, Canada, I wanna wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2019, hope it will bring you happiness, health and great moments in the RLC appartments ... 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

De la belle ville de Québec, je veux vous souhaiter un très Joyeux Noël et une Bonne Année 2019 remplie de joie, santé et amour ... Pour les membres de RLC, de belles surprises et de beaux partys. 

From the beautiful Quebec City, Canada, I wanna wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2019, hope it will bring you happiness, health and great moments in the RLC appartments ... 

Et de même de la Ville de Longueuil. Québec Canada

• Like 1