B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December 2018 #8

3 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

If I could have one special Christmas wish come true besides climbing between the sheets with Elvira it would be for Oksi to get a new damn sweatshirt for Christmas.  I'm sick of looking at that one she never takes off.

Even if she got a new one, she has no taste in clothes.

il y a 5 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

I probably won't get on here  much, if at all, for the next coupla days, for obvious reasons, so I'd like to take this opportunity to wish all you guys and gals a very

Image result for merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to you and your family too!

Hopefully we can all stay away from RLC on Christmas Day lol  🤣  🤣

• Like 2

I should have been a little clearer in my posts but  my ghost writer likes to get paid.. 🙃 

This is strictly my observation. 

People like Oksi never change and don't think they have to.

Their behavior is something they have done for a long time. 

They end up hurt and can't understand why the person they were with would ever hurt them. Remember the gifts she bought Anita trying to win back her affection when she was spending time with Dalia?Trust me I slept at a Holiday Inn once or twice..

You can't fix what you have broken by trying to mend what is irretrevable.

Some know this, the best relationship you can have is the one you have with yourself. That's why she lays on top of girls so they can't leave. She wants to feel in control. ->IMO<-

Oksi, does not love herself or have great self-esteem and because she lacks certain skills she does not know how to be in a relationship with anyone because she has a failed one with herself. In the photo section search for her photos in the LR headphones on the inflated banana , when Anita was packing. It speaks volumes about her.

She is very insecure. She looks like a child who lost their binky in those photos. It's very sad. Grant it we know nothing of her background but someone sowed these seeds in her psyche and they stuck.

Finally, I would like to think that I'm a pretty good judge of character and watching her meltdown behind Anita was not only predictable, but I knew what her next course of action would be. One day she will learn or maybe she won't to care about herself a little more. I believe 2 things.

1. Nothing will change until you do

2. Nothing will work unless you do.

You have to be willing to do both. 

In this way it's okay to be a little selfish. 

In other words, You are responsible for your life. 

I will finish with my favorite 3 letter word that has real impact.

ACT= Action Changes Things

Merry Christmas to you all.

Edited by charliefoxx69
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1