Lisa & Grant

3 hours ago, pahman said:

And once they are in, nothing interesting happens with them. This has been the path of many guest couples. 

What do you mean by "nothing interesting happens"?

Violet and Jeff joined VHTV this way and they were the best and most interesting couple on VHTV ever IMHO! Really almost all of them joined this way. What you're really complaining about is that often couples join and then they don't progress like you want them too. You seem to want them to prove progression while in trial mode. It's a noble idea for a seasoned VHTV viewer, I suppose, but it means setting one's expectations higher then the current situation and it will leave you disappointed most of the time.

Happiness = Reality - Expectations

9 hours ago, Bonaly said:

Are you referring to pahman and amy.lol😏

Ok, it is funny what just happened.

As soon as I saw your post, I though thy added the new apartment "Pahman & Amy" , immediately checked VH, but not there. Then I realized who you actually refereed and had a 5 min good laugh. 

@Amy3 & @pahman are you ready for the new journey?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Ok, it is funny what just happened.

As soon as I saw your post, I though thy added the new apartment "Pahman & Amy" , immediately checked VH, but not there. Then I realized who you actually refereed and had a 5 min good laugh. 

@Amy3 & @pahman are you ready for the new journey?

Count me in! 😋

• Like 1