B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December #4

Most of you do not care for or even dislike Oski---but what I am seeing is a girl who tries really hard

to be loved and accepted, and just tries too hard---and that is sad for me to witness in any human being.

Sorry--I am just a softy. 

• Like 3

Just now, happyone said:

Most of you do not care for or even dislike Oski---but what I am seeing is a girl who tries really hard

to be loved and accepted, and just tries too hard---and that is sad for me to witness in any human being.

Happy you see a girl addicted to sex anywhere, any time and with anyone. That's all.  Look back at the wild night with those guys.  Look at any time she is near a girl.  

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

Happy you are not wrong. But before you can love anyone else you have to love yourself. Until she learns to love the person that she is..as the song says:

Whatcha see is Whatcha get

Edited by charliefoxx69
  • Like 1

Just now, cheesehead51 said:

Happy you see a girl addicted to sex anywhere, any time and with anyone. That's all.  Look back at the wild night with those guys.  Look at any time she is near a girl.  

You say that like it is a bad thing.

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

Daisy is not happy with the  other girls there... (2205 cam 14)

Many thanks for that mention N(Daisy has named clearly O),much more interesting than ur "sleep" or "bed" lines... :biggrin:

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/11_14?ts=1545944658&from=share         a bit of drama in SerafimaLAnd

Aside

Oksi,many thanks to be here,some people dont like you,and i m 
thrilled just for that,keep it up O,with still more pressure on Mila

6 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

I am not a psychiatrist, but I think that is her way of getting the attention and love she needs--right or wrong--

• Like 1