Matilda & Emily

2 minutes ago, waldi said:

sorry, but I don't share your excitement and I have no desire to become a peeping Tom on my street 🤣; btw, I might be a sex addict and that's kind of problem for sure, but don't forget that voyeurism is a sexual deviation too, kind of mental illness, so I would't be so proud of being a part of that community ☹️

"Voyerism is an sexual deviation too" ..that i can't deny..we all big pervs(with all the respect.😋).

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I agree! Voyeuism is worth paying for. There are limits for voyeur sites. 

"Voyeurism is the sexual interest in or practice of spying on people engaged in intimate behaviors, such as undressing, sexual activity, or other actions usually considered to be of a private nature."

Looks like you have a wrong understanding of voyeurism in general.

• Like 1

All i know is that this gives all the reason to the others cam site fans(specialy rlc,they are the last,unique voyeur site that doesn't have this girls looking directly to cams for hours.Only one true voyeur cam site left.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Alles wat ik weet is dat dit geeft alle reden om de anderen cam site fans (speciaal RLC, ze zijn de laatste, unieke voyeur site die niet heeft deze meisjes direct op zoek naar camera's voor hours.Only ene ware voyeur cam site verlaten.

is there no other thing in this world?

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Haha! This is precious. 😂😂😂 Indeed, voyeurs are the bane of society. Funny, I used to be a pretty hard core voyeur. This stuff actually cured me of it. I could probably charge $40/month for access to my hard drive. 😍

the main advantage of the forum is that you can say whatever you want, Amy, even if what you say is far away from the true 🙂 

1 minute ago, waldi said:

the main advantage of the forum is that you can say whatever you want, Amy, even if what you say is far away from the true 🙂 

Indeed! This is the beauty! Also, the reason I have such distain for that stupid chat.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Hardly! I know perfectly well what it is and what it isn't. But, as @letsdothis reminded me a while back, it doesn't matter at all what the definition of voyeurism is, here in VHTV, voyeurism is whatever VHTV says it is and that is all that matters. There is no point in arguing the definition and there is also no point in trying to force VHTV to follow one's own definition. We can complain all we want to, but they are the keepers of the term and they only know where the boundaries lie. Our only recourse is to pay or not pay. 

Seriously! Support what you like and totally ignore that which you don't like and if you don't like any of it, quit your sub. If all you care about is knowing what's happening, just follow cc. That's what I do.

The meaning of voyeurism is as simple as 1+1=2 but you are trying to define it in your own way and want VH to follow your way. 

• Like 1