Matilda & Emily

Just now, zoifan said:

Amy, we need your superior uprising creation skills to put an end to this cam apartment nonsense.

Until keeps being profitable to VH to have them they won't stop it. And seeing the way they increase the advertisement at their twitter guess probably t won't happen soon

Just now, Sparkles said:

Until keeps being profitable to VH to have them they won't stop it. And seeing the way they increase the advertisement at their twitter guess probably t won't happen soon

The basic idea is to stop giving them views.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, zoifan said:

The basic idea is to stop giving them views.

Even if all the VH subscribers from CC won't watch them (and that won't happen) i believe that VH don't even will notice the difference on views. And don't forget that this type of houses brings new subscribers to VH
In comparing, still prefer this houses to C&S or S&J (as example)

1 minute ago, zoifan said:

I have been doing it since Stella and Stephan and glad to see them gone.

Everyone else need to do the same.

I find them different and they are using the cam position very well, the lighting is superb.

• Like 1

Just now, Sparkles said:

Even if all the VH subscribers from CC won't watch them (and that won't happen) i believe that VH don't even will notice the difference on views. 

I agree that VH decision makers would not give a flying fuck what I like to happen and the should not. But there is more into CC.

CC mods should correct me, but it is typical that 90% of CC visitors don't have an account. Then juts come here for updates and information. The 10% have  a CC account and only 3% have an account and actively post - like you and I . so opinions here cam make a difference. Assuming that CC has some similarities to platforms like stack exchange.

• Like 2