Matilda & Emily

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Totally right. Boring action which puts you right to sleep 😴

I have nothing against the Girls Camming but if I was Paying Subscriber I would want the Girls Attention on the ones paying their Salary and not the Attention going to the Token Tossers.  That's my opinion of the situation.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, StnCld316 said:

I have nothing against the Girls Camming but if I was Paying Subscriber I would want the Girls Attention on the ones paying their Salary and not the Attention going to the Token Tossers.  That's my opinion of the situation.  

It is fake, not natural and my opinion is still excessive camming should be banned from the site. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

It's the same with Kiki & Mike, the cam viewers are the ones getting the good views, while we the subscribers are the ones not getting a second thought.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Couldn't agree more.!

• Upvote 2

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

I am ignoring them for a long time already...

Me too lol, I'll scan the timeline for something outwith camming, the last time I watched them one of the cam guys went to bed with them after the cam session. That's been it.

• Like 1

Just now, broxman said:

Me too lol, I'll scan the timeline for something outwith camming, the last time I watched them one of the cam guys went to bed with them after the cam session. That's been it.

Totally right, I rather reward the natural places with views...

25 minutes ago, firewall said:

I have a question: how many apartments you watch on VH? personaly I think just three (trixie/leah, hunter/piper and dionysus/artemida) I can add paisley/cletus sometime

I always have preference to the apts that house the people I know and those tenants with the least number of tattoos and body piercings. I particularly enjoy Ary, Paisley, Lisa, Kalitia, Angelica, and Darcie. Small tattoos I can get past, but those tenants who go overboard with the tattoos, no thx! But, I also love drama and pure sexiness, so if I see any of that my interest is peaked. 

What I don't like is sex that appears to be purely designed to get views. Unpassionate people going through the motions. This is why I don't particularly enjoy the swingers. They just don't look like they are loving it. More like, they are trying desperately to recapture the feeling of sex by any means possible. Mostly it looks sad to me. I feel the same way about people who do the bdsm thing as well as the cell phone during sex people. It just comes across like desparation to me. 

And another thing, it's just not healthy to have sex 3-5 times a day every day. I would rather watch one very good, passtionate filled, full steam ahead, sex encouter, then see a couple have sex all day long with constant breaks. Unfortunately, VHTV isn't really designed for people with a normal, healthy sex life. It's a competition for views so it's to be expected that tenants will run themselves ragged for the money. 

Mostly, I just prefer to keep tabs on what's going on via CamCaps. I don't actually watch VHTV very much at all. I think the all day dopamine drip was not good for my own sexuality. That is, I think watching this site all day, following sex scene after sex scene had a negative impact on my own sexuality. 

17 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

It is fake, not natural and my opinion is still excessive camming should be banned from the site. 

VHTV should simply require that any camming to another site be done in an area where there are only free cams. Viola! 

• Upvote 1

It's an sad day for VHTV..first house that opens and imediatly starts web cams show,if it's works..we gona have less and less regular houses and spontaneous moments.I say this..if you like VH don't watch this crap..this should be in those sites like cahturbate etc.not safe for work GIF.# this isn't VHTV.

• Like 3