B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December #5

il y a 1 minute, charliefoxx69 a dit :

I would prefer to be there. It's a nicer place. But as someone just mentioned there will be no sex in this place while Sera is there.

I agree but if Mila and Oksi do it anyway, I dun think Sera can stop them?

There isn't any sex so far because Mila said no? (correct me if I am wrong)

2 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

I really wondered what happened between Sera & Amira for both for them to avoid each other today or rather Sera "pretending not to know" today's Amira last day...

Quite bizarre really and I am sure Amira is here in this project because of Sera.

Whatever happened it was about 2 weeks ago when Sera woke up and got on Karina and Amira. Amira was sweet to Sera, braiding her hair, they were getting along fine. But we see what has happened since, Sera avoided both her and Karina even when hosting other girls in B1. 

2 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

I agree but if Mila and Oksi do it anyway, I dun think Sera can stop them?

There isn't any sex so far because Mila said no? (correct me if I am wrong)

Mila needs to catch her breath now and then but Oksi doesn't seem to realize that and is all over Mila like white on rice.  Mila has to say no sometimes but she won't all the time.

Für Sera ist schon befriedigend, dass sie zwei Mädchen um sich hat, die sie kontrollieren kann.
Mila ist LABIL ( steuerbar)
Oksi ist so eifersüchtig, dass sie alles tut, um mit Mila zusammen zu sein.

For Sera is already satisfying, that she has two girls around her that she can control.
Mila is LABIL (controllable)
Oksi is so jealous that she does everything she can to be with Mila.

il y a 1 minute, charliefoxx69 a dit :

Whatever happened it was about 2 weeks ago when Sera woke up and got on Karina and Amira. Amira was sweet to Sera, braiding her hair, they were getting along fine. But we see what has happened since, Sera avoided both her and Karina even when hosting other girls in B1. 

I remembered Sera tried to initiate something when both of them were in the tub together but twice Amira rejected her.

Of cos Sera is a snobbish bitch but she did try to appease Amira but just too bad Amira said "no way" lol...

But again, this is probably the worst B1 batch of girls ever.

A bunch of "No Show" girls... 🤬

5 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

I certainly don't see Mila as unstable

Hier muss der Übersetzer aufgeben
Nicht instabil sondern labil
Google macht aus beides gleiches

Labil = lässt sich von Anderen steuern
Instabil = fällt um wie ein Baum