B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December #5

3 hours ago, zzakary said:

Go clubbing with Serafima is like going to funerals,no thrilling faces at all,just dead meat all over the place
Serafima is a damn big strong virus... :biggrin:

nobody forces these girls to go to "disco", I do not think it's Serafima's fault if there's no joy when they go out

il y a 7 minutes, Thestarider a dit :

Amazing Amira appears to be a one and done, as she packs to go home already. Ah what could have been, that wasn't.

Safe travels !

Although I am quite disappointed to see Amira leaves but what isn't to be will not be...

Safe travels and all the best to you "Amira"!

4 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Mila needs to get away from Frozen ASAP, she is trying to destroy her Superstar Status because she has to be the center of attention, and she knows that Mila is huge threat to her. She is so damn manipulative !!!! Mila you need to run like hell away this woman as she is just a USER and ABUSER. She has it down perfectly how to screw the voyeur's, and the other participant's out their maximum pay.

I have no idea how the hell Sera even gets those VICE GRIP legs closed with that much ICE between her legs.

See the source image

Probably going to have to bring ILONA back to save B-1 like she did after the last Sara was the mother hen, there are so many similarities between these two Sara's, they could be twins. 

Thes ease up a little, your circuits are going to overload.  Mila knows how to take care of herself.    She gets on fine with Sera and is in no danger to her "Superstar" status as you call it.