B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December #5

Didn’t see that bizarre twist in transfers coming out of the blue. Wouldn’t be surprised to see Amira show up at b3 with a shag buddy to occupy the other room in the mysterious world of RLC revolving doors 😉 she still has a superb body. Still Bea back at b4 could be dynamite between her, Oksi and Mila and who knows maybe she could be the catalyst to fire up Laima. An intriguing 2019 beckons 🤪

This is going to be very interesting from an experimental standpoint--

Can you take a do nothing--move her to another apartment---and will she finally do something--other than lay in bed and talk on her phone.?

My unscientific answer--hell no, but prove me wrong Daisy---

28 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Didn’t see that bizarre twist in transfers coming out of the blue. Wouldn’t be surprised to see Amira show up at b3 with a shag buddy to occupy the other room in the mysterious world of RLC revolving doors 😉 she still has a superb body. Still Bea back at b4 could be dynamite between her, Oksi and Mila and who knows maybe she could be the catalyst to fire up Laima. An intriguing 2019 beckons 🤪

and I forgot about Elvira so put her in the mix and it could be Batesville United 😛

Another question ---can 2 do nothings --kill any enthusiasm that Karina might have (not that she has been great on her own as of yet)  to do something exciting in this apartment-

Or most likely will this apartment disappear into oblivion with the current cast?

9 minutes ago, happyone said:

Another question ---can 2 do nothings --kill any enthusiasm that Karina might have (not that she has been great on her own as of yet)  to do something exciting in this apartment-

Or most likely will this apartment disappear into oblivion with the current cast? 

That is my guess.

I wonder if Karina will just start hanging out with Jenn and Frank more now?