B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December #5

il y a 8 minutes, moritzmax a dit :

For Sera it is already satisfying that she has two girls around her that she can control.
Mila is unstable and Oksi is so jealous that she does everything she can to be with Mila.

Mila is just kinda silly, I don't think she is unstable.

And she mixes well with the girls I think.

Mila is a happy girl most of the time.  She likes almost everyone.  She likes to have fun.  Sshe hasn't got a mean bone in her body.  She had a rough time in B4 last time around but she's bounced back and I think all the girls like her.  She needs to be a little more firm with Oksi but she likes sex.  I don't see anything unstable about her at all.  I haven't seen her "fall like a tree" 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

Mila is a happy girl most of the time.  She likes almost everyone.  She likes to have fun.  Sshe hasn't got a mean bone in her body.  She had a rough time in B4 last time around but she's bounced back and I think all the girls like her.  She needs to be a little more firm with Oksi but she likes sex.  I don't see anything unstable about her at all.  I haven't seen her "fall like a tree" 

That's exactly what I did not say, the translator distorts the text.
Mila is LABIL, she is easily influenced by others.

Cheesehead51 :

Mila is a happy girl most of the time

She likes almost everyone. 

She likes to have fun. 

She hasn't got a mean bone in her body. 

She had a rough time in B4 last time around but she's bounced back.

I forget the girls name who ripped into Mila at one of the parties there.

Afterward, I think Adri was the only one who would speak to her. She spent most of her time in her room, until she started to go over to B2. 

When you live in close quarters like these apts it's hard to avoid some conflict. She did make it through because she found an escape route. 

Edited by charliefoxx69
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, cheesehead51 said:

Have a good time out and about today girls and Mila remember what I said about changing your pants.  We'll see you all later one place or another.  Go meet Beatrice if you get a chance.  Sera you can wait around the corner. 😀

Well we know Sera left with them but is not going back to B4 with them. She hasn't visted B3 in 2 days.