Martina & Alberto General Chat 2019

Peterandpaul

15 hours ago, Peterandpaul said:

In spite of all the justified lamenting by Ricky and Pat today‘s love session with Martina and Alberto was great. Starting with Mutual masturbation in the living-room, followed by Martina‘s belly-down clit torture in the bedroom, finished with Martina letting the dog in. Thanks for letting me watch!

Thanks for the post. I guess someone has to help pay for the rent on all thoes new apts. Most of them are are a lot more fancier and probably a lot more expensive than this one.

• Like 1

On 6/4/2019 at 5:59 PM, Peterandpaul said:

It’s amazing how the balance of power in the M&A relationship has changed. I won’t call her the boss, but Martina knows what she wants and gets it. 

I guess we all agree how important is female role in our sexual life. Thanks Martina!

1 hour ago, Peterandpaul said:

Yesterday Martina left without having sex, although Alberto would have liked it. Today the very same. Alberto willing, Martina not. Very unusual. It has always been the other way round. Something strange is going on.

Ive seen them more affectionate toward one another in the past.When she does come home they take turns playing that darn video game and playing with their phones till its time to go to bed. Often I see him sitting in a chair at the table and shes on the couch. Shes off camera a fair bit. Perhaps shed rather be there.

1 hour ago, JYBRD said:

Ive seen them more affectionate toward one another in the past.When she does come home they take turns playing that darn video game and playing with their phones till its time to go to bed. Often I see him sitting in a chair at the table and shes on the couch. Shes off camera a fair bit. Perhaps shed rather be there.

Jybrd, I hope you are right, because I like them very much. And, as I have confessed so often, I love her.

10 hours ago, Peterandpaul said:

Who remembers the exact date of Martina‘s birthday? Is it the 14th or the 15th. She will be 23. I hope they are going to celebrate it with friends..

She is only 23?? How old is Alberto then cause he looks like he's in his late 30s?

38 minutes ago, AntEater said:

She is only 23?? How old is Alberto then cause he looks like he's in his late 30s?

23 is definitely correct. I don’t know how old Alberto is but he is surely much older, especially when he shaves his head. Then he looks like forty.

When Martina came home at 2 o’clock in the morning she first had to start a hide-and-seek tour all over the apartment  to find all the birthday 🎁🎁🎁 Alberto had bought and wrapped for her. Two pairs of FILAS sport shoes, a video game etc.. Martina was overjoyed and could not help crying. Again you could see why she loves him. He may not be the very best lover or the most attractive and handsome man, but he is honest, sincere, caring, reliable and faithful. He adores her and would never cheat on her. This is what matters to her in the first place. 

• Like 2