Martina & Alberto General Chat 2019

Peterandpaul

1 hour ago, firewall said:

and they have not re-opened a free cam for this apartment !

come on rlc with only 8 apartments now the minimum is open one free cam per apartment, stop to be an asshole for one time 😣

Unfortunately its a small apartment. Two choices.The kitchen or the living room. Not much going on in the kitchen unless you want to watch Alberto cook.

5 minutes ago, JYBRD said:

With only 8 apts. left there will probably be a lot of cancellations.

If the 8 left carry the load well, I don't think you see as many as you think. They have now included the replay in the price for premium. The cost is less than half the price it was before. RLC expenses have now been cut by more than 60 %, It is possible that we get some real quality now instead of quantity.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Thestarider said:

If the 8 left carry the load well, I don't think you see as many as you think. They have now included the replay in the price for premium. The cost is less than half the price it was before. RLC expenses have now been cut by more than 60 %, It is possible that we get some real quality now instead of quantity.

I am a premium subscriber who sometimes buys tokens for replay. To be honest, I save a lot of money now.

1 hour ago, Peterandpaul said:

I am a premium subscriber who sometimes buys tokens for replay. To be honest, I save a lot of money now.

That's the way Replay should have been when it first began but RLC had to be Greedy and Gouge the Customer by making them Pay Extra because they missed something.