Martina & Alberto General Chat 2019

Peterandpaul

So is this guest here to stay? Alberto seems to be taking a bit of a "back seat"when shes around. The day got off to a bad start for M&A. Didnt get any better. I think he got kicked out of his own bed.

On 4/19/2019 at 2:01 AM, Peterandpaul said:

They are well on the way to becoming the mbc, the most boring couple at RLC although Martina is one of the most seductive and attractive rlc girls. 

I dont think things are running all that smoothly.She seems to have more going on off camera than on at times.I get the impression her friend is involved and Alberto isnt to crazy about it. Maybe Im wrong.

57 minutes ago, JYBRD said:

I dont think things are running all that smoothly.She seems to have more going on off camera than on at times.I get the impression her friend is involved and Alberto isnt to crazy about it. Maybe Im wrong.

They were having an argument yesterday afternoon. Martina obviously complained about Alberto‘s sexual idleness. Moreover they were discussing the size of a proper penis. To be honest, size is not Alberto’s problem. I know a lot of men with smaller dicks who can nevertheless satisfy their partners. However, their pricks are as hard as broom sticks. Erection, to be more exact „lacking erection“, is his problem. Of course, sometimes he shows off and he lets his dick jump up to his belly but this is no erection. He only flexes his abdominal muscles then. A second later it‘s gone. Real erection means that blood flows or rushes into your penis and stays there for a while. Neither is true with Alberto. In my home-country this phenomenon is supposed to be a typical chain smoker symptom. If Alberto does not reduce or even give up smoking the only job left for his best friend will be peeing.

1 hour ago, Peterandpaul said:

They were having an argument yesterday afternoon. Martina obviously complained about Alberto‘s sexual idleness. Moreover they were discussing the size of a proper penis. To be honest, size is not Alberto’s problem. I know a lot of men with smaller dicks who can nevertheless satisfy their partners. However, their pricks are as hard as broom sticks. Erection, to be more exact „lacking erection“, is his problem. Of course, sometimes he shows off and he lets his dick jump up to his belly but this is no erection. He only flexes his abdominal muscles then. A second later it‘s gone. Real erection means that blood flows or rushes into your penis and stays there for a while. Neither is true with Alberto. In my home-country this phenomenon is supposed to be a typical chain smoker symptom. If Alberto does not reduce or even give up smoking the only job left for his best friend will be peeing.

They had another one a couple of nights ago. Shortly after her and her friend went out.They were out all night. She keeps some pretty late hours. Alberto seems to be home alone a lot.Any idea what these all night sessions are about?

They were making love in the bedroom in the early afternoon and in spite of his physical shortcomings Alberto performed well. Martina, however, with her beautiful curvy body was again a pleasure to watch. I am so jealous of Alberto. Does he know what a lucky man he is? I can‘t imagine anything more fabulous and more satisfying than making love to Martina. ❤️👄

Martina deserved an newer,better house,even the cams are kinda old,livingroom lighting is bad and its needs badly one more cam in it,she is gorgeous and i could only imagine how stunning she would look in various situations in an better house with better cams and placement.One of the sexiest girls in all rlc.

• Like 1

On 5/3/2019 at 9:54 PM, Alma_BigAss said:

Después de 2 años me entero que se llaman Judit y Cristian xD

Segun recuerdo, el año pasado para su cumpleaños el le preparo una torta que decia "Cristina"

1 hour ago, manolis said:

Segun recuerdo, el año pasado para su cumpleaños el le preparo una torta que decia "Cristina"

Pues va ser que no... Aquella noche estaba con una compañera del trabajo y se dirigían a ellos como Judit y Cristian. Además en muchas ocasiones.