Martina & Alberto General Chat 2019

Peterandpaul

56 minutes ago, thomas979 said:

what's wrong with this guy, why won't he fuck her in the ass, cmon pencil dick

Thomas, you are probably right. Today Martina would have been willing to have anal sex. Due to her period she did not want vaginal sex. Yet after a quarter of an hour of rimming Martina really felt like being anal-yzed. In fact, at the end they really tried. But with a limp dick you can’t march through the back door.⤵️

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

The elections to the European Parliament are held today. It seems that Martina and Albert do not vote, which is a real shame. Especially for young Europeans the EU is a blessing. Europe, once a battle field almost every decade, hasn‘t seen a war for almost 75 years. Young Europeans can travel, live , learn , study and work all over Europe. No borders, no passports. Europe is a blessing for its inhabitants. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Peterandpaul said:

The elections to the European Parliament are held today. It seems that Martina and Albert do not vote, which is a real shame. Especially for young Europeans the EU is a blessing. Europe, once a battle field almost every decade, hasn‘t seen a war for almost 75 years. Young Europeans can travel, live , learn , study and work all over Europe. No borders, no passports. Europe is a blessing for its inhabitants. 

EU is dead, 

Martina is fabulous. Today, in the early afternoon, just before she left for work she gave us another wonderful masturbation session. Not plump and vulgar like most of the Russian girls who just spread their legs and pretend to be excited. No, Martina is different, more subtle. She even covers her lap with her dressing gown. And nevertheless you feel so excited and sexually aroused because she is authentic, she really pleases herself and eventually gets a real orgasm. She is unique because she combines so many contrasts. She is an exhibitionist but still feels quite inhibited. Sometimes she appears to be the innocent young girl. Seconds later she is the horny, streetwise man-eater. If I were young I would probably fly to Barcelona and find her. As I am quite old I should better mention her in my last will 😉

• Like 3

On ‎5‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 2:29 PM, Peterandpaul said:

Martina is fabulous. Today, in the early afternoon, just before she left for work she gave us another wonderful masturbation session. Not plump and vulgar like most of the Russian girls who just spread their legs and pretend to be excited. No, Martina is different, more subtle. She even covers her lap with her dressing gown. And nevertheless you feel so excited and sexually aroused because she is authentic, she really pleases herself and eventually gets a real orgasm. She is unique because she combines so many contrasts. She is an exhibitionist but still feels quite inhibited. Sometimes she appears to be the innocent young girl. Seconds later she is the horny, streetwise man-eater. If I were young I would probably fly to Barcelona and find her. As I am quite old I should better mention her in my last will 😉

I agree 100% and would like to add that she is more sexual than this guy brings out of her. She used to really enjoy getting anal too as they used to do this and she would stick a dildo in her pussy while he was in her ass and vice versa. So hot!!

On ‎5‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 12:29 PM, Peterandpaul said:

she is my favorite of all the tenants and I have been watching rlc for awhile,.she is very pretty and has a killer body and she is into about anything sexually  whats not to love about this woman