Martina & Alberto General Chat 2019

Peterandpaul

On 6/30/2019 at 4:13 AM, Peterandpaul said:

Martina came home at half past 4 am, stuffed a rucksack with food and clothes, slept on the sofa for two and a half hours, got up at 7, took a shower, put on her summer dress, put on her make-up, took her backpack and left. I wonder why Alberto does not join her. There is a saying: You are always as young as the woman you feel. With Alberto this is not the case. Her happiness, liveliness and joy of life do not affect him. He remains boring, uninspired and lazy.

She was gone quite a while on the weekend.They do have a dog.Somebody has to be around to take care of it.I think shes fortunate she just pack up and leave.

57 minutes ago, JYBRD said:

She was gone quite a while on the weekend.They do have a dog.Somebody has to be around to take care of it.I think shes fortunate she just pack up and leave.

My Spanish is still quite rudimentary but I could understand some bits of their conversation. Martina had gone to see her parents and her family. And you are right, Alberto stayed at home because of the dog. The journey by train and bus would have been too strenuous for him. I also remember that Alberto doesn‘t like his father-in-law very much. Or is it the other way round? I do apologize to Alberto for blaming him.

Martina is just like that highschool crush all of us had,what makes her even more sexier is that we can watch her in her intimacy and see how naught and hot she is.Dude is very lucky.

• Like 1

Oops, she did it again. This afternoon, in the bedroom. For a long time lying on her back, allowing us to watch her special masturbation technique a bit more closely. Always a piece of cloth between her hands and her clit. I call it the Catholic way. Touching your private parts was sinful. Yet with a piece of cloth or Alberto's underpants or, in this case, her T-shirt in between it was probably supposed to be less naughty, may be even chaste. My second explanation is quite plausible too. I think that Martina in her late childhood and early youth gained a lot of experience with petting. Don't we remember there was always a pair of jeans between our hands and our girl-friend's pussy.

Unfortunately Alberto entered the room and disturbed her. So Martina turned onto her belly and finished off as usual. A pity.

Wonderful Martinasturbations!! Yesterday afternoon, on her free day, Martina after having touched herself for hours finally masturbated on the sofa. Alberto passed by every few minutes but did not intervene. He is obviously not too fit at the moment concerning virility and sex drive. Then at night at half past three, half-asleep, she did it again. This time on the sofa next to the window. And this afternoon at 12.30, as she got her period yesterday Alberto did not go into her but ejaculated on her breasts. Extremely aroused Martina then rushed to the bedroom, lay on her belly, humped her hands and underpants and finally reached her clitoral orgasm, her one and only. I must admit Martina works hard for her RLC salary. I love this girl! 🍷 12

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Peterandpaul said:

Wonderful Martinasturbations!! Yesterday afternoon, on her free day, Martina after having touched herself for hours finally masturbated on the sofa. Alberto passed by every few minutes but did not intervene. He is obviously not too fit at the moment concerning virility and sex drive. Then at night at half past three, half-asleep, she did it again. This time on the sofa next to the window. And this afternoon at 12.30, as she got her period yesterday Alberto did not go into her but ejaculated on her breasts. Extremely aroused Martina then rushed to the bedroom, lay on her belly, humped her hands and underpants and finally reached her clitoral orgasm, her one and only. I must admit Martina works hard for her RLC salary. I love this girl! 🍷 12

I'm surprised Alberto didn't stop to spit in her ass as he was passing her.  That's his usual seduction move.

Btw, I always preferred watching her when she was alone than having sex with him.

29 minutes ago, tripod2 said:

I'm surprised Alberto didn't stop to spit in her ass as he was passing her.  That's his usual seduction move.

Btw, I always preferred watching her when she was alone than having sex with him.

that would have been the only time i would have watched her!!

What‘s happened to Alberto this morning. He is a different person. Singing, dancing, frolicking while cleaning the apartment. It would be great if he continued like that. That’s the sort of boyfriend Martina deserves. Hopefully his sexual desire will increase, too.    Martina would be grateful. And so would I.

Where in the world has Nerdy Gerty been, I miss her antics and how well Martina and her get along and have fun together. I sure wished she would come back soon, I was getting use to her being around and very hopeful that she would get even more daring with time. 

They make this apartment so much more fun to watch !!!!! BRING BACK NERDY GERTY please ???